Where can I find sonic and naruto voice clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboegg99

I've been looking around but I can't find a site with sonic voice clips, or a site with naruto voice clips, so if you know a site where there are some please tell me. I really need some sound clips so please help.

Purchase TV recording hardware (like Dazzle ($100), or some RadioShack brand ($overpriced)) and record Naruto from the TV with MP2 or MP3 encoding. If you only want the sounds, then download video editing software, and split the video and audio. After that, just cut the pieces you don't want in an audio editing program (with which I have the PERFECT one that can edit OGGs and MP3s directly, and convert files, and even separate the music from the vocals (IE, if there's background music with the voice clip, you can separate the music from it) but I kinda like to keep the good stuff for myself).

Or do it the cheap way like me.Put the mic by the speaker of the T.V or video on Youtube video and press record.

DanteEX said:
Or do it the cheap way like me.Put the mic by the speaker of the T.V or video on Youtube video and press record.

Yeah, but my converter doesn't convert wma, so I couldn't do that.

I'd just download an episode ( in Japanese, though) and open it in Windows movie maker, where you would split the audio from the video, then cut, save and convert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back