Is this true

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
I miss zim....
At least nicktoons network loves us enough to keep it!
  • I do too... I do too... I would've liked to see the movie finale that was to be called "Invader Dib"! Well, at least the Nicktoons channel loves us enough to keep the show running.
  • And in other, unrelated news Sonic's Sentry aka Greg the cat likes pie! PIE! PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE!PIE! I will sing the DOOM song! DOOM!DOOM! DOOM!DOOM!DOOM!DOOM!
  • Sorry... :( ....just something to make Nitro a bit more happier on the Invader Zim subject of the Thread.... remember the DOOM song, Nitro. Remember it.....
  • Cheer up Nitro....your brother may come back from Iraq in one piece....

They show Ren And Stimpy on Nickelodeon at 10pm 'til late here on weekends (break free if I'm not mistaken). The time they show it at is so good, it's a great way to spend the night.

Ok, ok, I know Nick has a piss-poor reputation of running shows off the air and putting a hiatus on some, but they drove the creator of Ren & Stimpy crazy? If the creator left Nick, I can understand that, but, ...crazy? Where did your father get that information?

And I fully agree, Ren & Stimpy did seem a bit adultish with some of it's humor, from what I've seen.

I was mad when they removed Angry Beavers. Daggett owned. Zim's cancellation just killed Nick in my eyes. Nick must be burned at the stake!

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Ok, ok, I know Nick has a piss-poor reputation of running shows off the air and putting a hiatus on some, but they drove the creator of Ren & Stimpy crazy? If the creator left Nick, I can understand that, but, ...crazy? Where did your father get that information?

And I fully agree, Ren & Stimpy did seem a bit adultish with some of it's humor, from what I've seen.
Sorry.... I may have misinterpreted what dad was saying..... the creator got so mad that he was like " Aw screw Ren & Stimpy!" So all these bad episodes came out of Spike TV when he joined them.

....Is it just me, or am I not going to get a clear answer?

But anyway, if Nick did drive the creator of Ren & Stimpy insane, and he left, good for him. Nick's quality was failing even then.

And I fully agree... Rugrats? A god-awful ploy for something to take up a time slot, if you ask me.

Well it was true, just recently theres a phantomania airing on nick, its on its fifth new episode, so I guess butch hartman didn't give up. =D

Ren & Stimpy was absolutely downright terrible and Danny Phantom isn't coming back.

I apologize in advance if I've made anyone shrink in their chair.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Ren & Stimpy was absolutely downright terrible and Danny Phantom isn't coming back.

I apologize in advance if I've made anyone shrink in their chair.

didn't you read my last post? its shown five new episodes as of last week, and right now its showing them all over again.

They aren't "new episodes" per se; they're just episodes that were completed before Nick gave the show the boot, but were never shown on TV. They did the same for ZIM years after it ended.

Well that does explain the amv though(most of the clips were from those episodes), oh well at least theres still drake and josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back