mt_hmns v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working on the second version of this wad for 2 days straight, and I accomplished enough for a sufficient second version.

Things in version 2:

Ramp Physics added to stairs,
IMAX texture (rather crappy)
Whole new gift shop and Exhibit hall (rather small, will be updated),
A second entrance/exit to the IMAX.
3 FOF's in the Main Hall.

Download link:http://tinyurl.com/22g7ah
EDIT: Forgot screenies. Thank you, awsgames.

No screenshots?

EDIT: Nevermind the screenshots are here

EDIT AGAIN: Very nice WAD, the textures are a bit dull though >_>, and the NiGHTS music doesnt fit it very well. Other then that very good

Wow, this is now cooler than it was before! The new rooms are nice, and the new IMAX texture is definitely better than the old one. Special ring placement didn't seem... to bad, but I'm not an expert, so I can't really tell you for sure. I agree with awsgames on the music, try a custom song. Also, maybe you should move the red springs away from those FOFs a bit, when you're running along and you hit a spring, expecting to go up onto the platform, and instead you hit your head on the bottom... I'm telling you, Tails is starting to get a headache.

BriGuy92 said:
Wow, this is now cooler than it was before! The new rooms are nice, and the new IMAX texture is definitely better than the old one. Special ring placement didn't seem... to bad, but I'm not an expert, so I can't really tell you for sure. I agree with awsgames on the music, try a custom song. Also, maybe you should move the red springs away from those FOFs a bit, when you're running along and you hit a spring, expecting to go up onto the platform, and instead you hit your head on the bottom... I'm telling you, Tails is starting to get a headache.

Poor Tails. About the music, I don't like having to make custom music ( I can come up with some REALLY good theme's, but I suck at MIDI.)

All hail the great Hall Of Mirrors! (HOM)

I think you should fix that. Other than that its alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back