XmasBoss.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a little gift from me to all the members on the MB.

Only 1 Screen:

srb20052-1.png

SRB2FFH

Savefile

SendSpace

For a link spoiler: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rzicho <--- another crappy link name (again)

Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy this Netplayable wad.

ENJOY!

Because I'm bored and waiting for an event to take place on another forum, I'll go ahead and play this.

EDIT: all right, here's the deal. First, you get a cutscene talking about "are you ready to fight blah blah save christmas blah blah" but I'm not saying that' a bad thing. MOVING ALONG, You enter this large area with slime eggman in the center, oh wait, what's this? Oh, the slime explodes! When the slime touches the ground, it lets loose a bomb ring type thingamabob. You fight him on the small island surrounded by water. If you fall into the water, there is a platform in the water which isn't the easiest in the world to land on. Hmm, let me think, I couldn't finish it, as I kept dieing and my patience eventually ran out. All in all, I give it a 5/10. Good, but not great.

PS: Sorry if I sound a bit sarcastically cruel, my patience wasn't too high to begin with.

oh uhhh well nice work - darn nearly couldnt beat it
you might wanna make it a little bit easier for those people who arent good with landing at specific spots whilist in the air.

EDIT: why not make the slimes produce a pink bouble that flys towards sonic
like the flickie from when you destroy a bot?

Is there music in here, or something? I'd love to DL it and give you some feedback, but I don't want my harddrive space consumed. :(

Yeah, I'm not liking it too much. Boss maps need just as much detail as anyother type of map. 5 sectors just doesn't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back