• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Azzy's Character Lab: [Current Project: Adverdure Star Series]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatAzazelFire

Oh it's the Plant guy.
Hello welcome to the pocket of space i use to work on my stuff.

this will mainly focus on work in progress and upcoming projects, if you want to submit info for already released content [I.E Fire in SRB2 and Forest Guardian Feri in Kart] please go to their pages.

Currently i am working on:
Adverdure
"Season One" characters in SRB2KART

Adverdure is basically the IP of my characters and i am planning on making full packs of all of them. first up i am doing the Star Series characters
attachment.php

[From Left to Right]
[Fire, Feri, Priam, Aite, Plouton, Kaleigh, Alpha, Amir, Maria and Yoru(plus his Kitsune)]

i'll try my best to notify of any progress made on the current project.

Alpha:
attachment.php

Alpha is pretty much done now, so i can now begin working on the other characters.

Aite & Kaleigh
attachment.php

The way these Two will be handled is a lil interesting, a close friend of mine will be handling Kaleigh, while I'll be doing Aite, i did both of their A1s so the art is consistent.

Post Season 1 Content
attachment.php

Even after the first set of characters there's still more ahead. so i went ahead and made a few A1s of some of them.
Of course we have the mascot himself, Fire [Who is a Season 1 character]
The Big, Strong and Probably Suggestive in design, Verra [Season 4]
the Adorable Ghost Kitty, Mew [Season 2]
And the Mysterious 4th Dimensional Being: Vigor [Season 2]

There's also some more characters that will come out soon, i plan to have the first character of the respective season who gets complete. rep the season until all of the characters in said season are finished. so watch out on Releases for when Alpha, Vigor, a Lil girl from Season 3 and Verra release on the message board!

Models And More
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Today i have new content to Share first up sprites
Gingerbread Fred [Season 3]: oddly enough the most disliked character of them all.
Sella [Season 4]: A Large Plantoid of an unknown Subspecies
Liliy [Season 3]: a Large in Scale Lily Lady with Large amounts of strength

Second: MODELS
That's right, i'm back into making Models for Kart! Currently I've been working mostly on Models due to my motivation to sprite the angles of the characters having disappeared. which brings me to my Third Point

-I Need Help-
I Desperately need help spriting all these characters. i will try to provide as much resources as i can [I will always give an A1 of the character to keep the sprite style consistent between characters] If you're interesting in helping, please let me know, I'll try to make it up to you if you do help, most likely with a free commission or two once i open those up.

I'm on the Vanilla SRB2 Discord if you need to contact me more directly.
Thanks for Reading

-Azazel

Attachments

• Star_series_1.gif
    Star_series_1.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 933
  • Alpha Completed Showcase.png
    Alpha Completed Showcase.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 850
  • Aite&Kaleighshowcase.gif
    Aite&Kaleighshowcase.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 827
  • Post Season 1 Showcase.gif
    Post Season 1 Showcase.gif
    32.1 KB · Views: 681
  • LiliyShowcase.png
    LiliyShowcase.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 469
  • SellaModel.png
    SellaModel.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 475
  • ForestGuardianFeriModel.png
    ForestGuardianFeriModel.png
    60 KB · Views: 468
  • AlexandraModel.png
    AlexandraModel.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 479
  • GBFredAndSellaShowcase.gif
    GBFredAndSellaShowcase.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
*additional bump due to another update, last one for a while. will be busy so there will be time for people to converse*

Your Fire character for mainline SRB2 looks adorable and this just reminded me that I still need to check it out. Definitely gonna keep an eye on your work going forward.

You really should put what the update was in your bump posts to give a better idea of what has changed.

Anyway, these are some incredible character designs! Great sprite and model work alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back