• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Toki's Kartbois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki

This is where I show off WIPs so I have less incentive to drop projects! I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to SRB2Kart in general, so please bear with me. Let me show you my current projects:

attachment.php

Cinderace
Stats: 8,3
My very first Kart character. He's nearly done. The only things I have left to do are find voice clips and fix a few of the sprites I'm not happy with. Other than that, Cinderace is complete. I have no idea what kind of "voice" I want him to have though, so that's the main thing holding me back right now.

attachment.php

Okita Souji
Stats: 6,3
My second Kart character, who's almost complete as well. I need to find a few more voice clips and redraw some sprites, but that's all that's left. I made her as part of a tutorial I'm making for Kartmaker. Once I'm done editing the tutorial video, you can watch me struggle to draw her in real time! Yay!

I want to release multiple characters at once, so when I finish the aforementioned mods, I'm not going to post them to the SRB2MB right away. I wanted to do a Pokemon kart char pack, but it would help if, y'know, I made more than one Pokemon. I'm not sure which other mons I want to draw yet, but that'll come later.

Attachments

• kart0008.png
    kart0008.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 2,632
  • kart0009.png
    kart0009.png
    74 KB · Views: 698
Pokemon Kart : I sleep
Fate Koha/Ace Kart : Real shit?

These are good starts, curious to see what else is in the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back