Kart Krew Discord Moderators?

Azure Mann

Is there a way to reach the moderators for Kart Krew without going into the discord? I can't get into the discord and I wanted to talk to someone regarding some stuff I came across while playing the game. Mostly a couple toxic players and such as well as some other things. Can someone give me a list so I can add and DM them?

Now, why wouldn't you be able to get into the Discord? Yet, you want to add the Discord staff to your friend list?? I'm finding this very fishy...

Yes, but you can join the Kart Krew Discord server by going to Kart's release thread and clicking the first invite you see.
Why wouldn't you be able to join?

On topic, it's worth mentioning that reporting netgame users may not have the effect you intend - If you are reporting players in a server you joined, you might want to take it to the server host. Moderators cannot control who joins and leaves on servers they don't own.

Last edited:
The reason why I cant go to the discord server is because I was kicked out after being involved in an argument that went on for too long. I tried appealing once a month afterward, and again after I changed my discord name. It's mostly gone ignored, plus I've seen this player on more than one server so I'm not sure if the server admins can do much if they're being toxic across servers. I asked for the Kart Krew mods since they might have master server access.

We can't do anything about individual players. Banning players from game servers is at the discretion of server hosts, those are the people you need to contact. Usually server hosts have their contact information in their server MOTD.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back