If Jeck could just use another model to save time what model would he use? msonic.md3 well it looks good on neo and modern but there someone off about it. I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Sms suggestion 1

I have a concept idea what if we take modern sonic's model and give him longer spines to better suit SMS and a bit of serious expression! Like SA Sonic!

Attachments

• srb20046.png
    srb20046.png
    338.9 KB · Views: 343
  • srb20866.png
    srb20866.png
    55 KB · Views: 794
  • dcv64f9-ac0a9e29-7560-4dc7-af57-93f104ba3cbd.jpg
    dcv64f9-ac0a9e29-7560-4dc7-af57-93f104ba3cbd.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
You do know that Jeck only makes character models that he decides to make you know. Also if you didn't noticed on what he said "Though don't expect me to support every version of Sonic that gets a wad, the Vanilla, Pointy, and Modern/Neo are the only Sonic's I intend to make." so probably don't get your hopes up for a Super Mystic Sonic model

Sms suggestion 2

I understand what you mean but..
"any other Notable mods that come out. Keyword: Notable, worthy of attention or notice; remarkable.

Just let the man make the models he sees fit, lol. He makes good shit, doesn't mean hes gonna make every character under the sun.

What 3d model maker for srb2 I can use besides misfit models?

You can use Blender, export models made with it as .obj, import to Misfit Model 3D, and treat it as a place to do final editing and exporting as .md2 (with the development version allowing .md3 to be used instead).

Outside of that, there's not a lot of options as all of the game-centric workflows now use formats like .gltf, Collada, and .fbx. I'm not sure how hard it would be for SRB2 to start accepting .gltf at least (since it is an open format) as valid data. Now someone could in fact write an .md3 exporter for Blender (but it might be difficult to find someone willing to do it).

Last edited:
TLD's Thanks

You can use Blender, export models made with it as .obj, import to Misfit Model 3D, and treat it as a place to do final editing and exporting as .md2 (with the development version allowing .md3 to be used instead).

Outside of that, there's not a lot of options as all of the game-centric workflows now use formats like .gltf, Collada, and .fbx. I'm not sure how hard it would be for SRB2 to start accepting .gltf at least (since it is an open format) as valid data. Now someone could in fact write an .md3 exporter for Blender (but it might be difficult to find someone willing to do it).

So I can use blend. the reason I ask for alternatives is cuz misfit models won't work.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Also, may I use blender to open md2 and md3 files?

The current version of Blender does not come with .md2 and .md3 I/O functionality out of the box (because nearly everyone who needs to import/export uses the other formats I mentioned).

You can write an .md2 and .md3 export/import script with Python, but that requires solid knowledge of programming and you first need to learn how the format encodes and stores data.

Hey, Guys remember these?

Some Heroes Cast members!

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

And some dynamic duos!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some Woodland Creatures!

attachment.php

Here's the missing pictures

Here
attachment.php

Some Cool Victory poses

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sonic: *Feet Tapping intenifies*

What?! i Just lost at the special stage whats your problem?!

attachment.php

Also he gives me Toei Sonic Vibes for some reason.

Attachments

• srb20034.png
    srb20034.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,144
Back