Super Mario Bros. in SRB2Kart

Excuse Me, WHAT?!? YOU MADE MARIO IN SRB2 KART AND NOT IN THE ACTUAL SRB2, YOU CANCELLED THE MARIO WAD TO A TYPE OF SONIC OC!?!? i hate the society
but also can't you see that the project was almost finished with the sprites already done, he could just make the abilities for mario and then finnish it ( i know this because i have seem the project mario for SRB2 Thread by DirkTH)

Edit: heres the thread for the project mario https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=42361
well, maybe ill wait until version 2.2 comes out so maybe more people will play SRB2 and make wads (and also remake the old ones that wont work in recent versions) but yea, ill be patient when 2.2 comes out and kinda stop a little bit in replying in some comments of SRB2 wads. (i saying about this its because, its about that i think that people will make more stuff in SRB2 2.2 in the future)
Fascinating.

Have an infraction for clogging up the thread with irrelevant whining, and stop doing it. Take it to PM if you've got anything to say to me on the matter.

Last edited:
A BIG update has come to this thread so Let's-a check out what's been added. Yahoo!

The important one is that Luigi has been added along with Mario! That means that the wad name has been renamed from Mario to Mario Bros.!
attachment.php

The download also includes both lua and lua less version. For those who want to play as them in Staff Attack, check out the lua less version. Otherwise, add in the lua version to check out the color changing overralls. So many combinations for both bros.

That's all of the info for this update. See you next time!

Attachments

• kart0029.gif
    kart0029.gif
    892.8 KB · Views: 1,952
A quick 3.01 patch has been released!

This should fix the conflict between Luigi and Mit's Super Show Mario. And you can take a look at Luigi's actual color combinations!

i need help with mod

is there a different link for the lua ones with changing overalls, the download there doesn't have them and i can't find them anywhere else. if you can help please and thank you

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back