BlitzSonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
DanteEX said:
It worked for me. All I had to do is extract them to a folder, then play the exe.

Do you think you could re upload your folder? please? I really want to play this!

Tails24 said:
Yeah the werehog model looks awesome *drools*

Hey nitro, are you going to release those characters and levels?
What characters and levels? I haven't messed with blitzsonic in a while, really.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Not sure if there's been a topic on this or not, but I have yet to see one. For those who don't know, this is BlitzSonic.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=o23Gf5mHif0
I just recently found out about it, and have been playing it a lot. I've even started to mod it for a while, but since I never could find a free 3D model editor that supports b3d I never really got past recolors.
Anyways, discussion topic on BlitzSonic.

I never said I was going to release characters and levels though. I've never even made any.

Draykon said:
I'm a tad annoyed by the ridiculous amount of attention it's been getting. I'm not saying it's bad, but for awhile people talked about it like it was the "next great official Sonic game" only without the unreasonably low expectations.

Also, the controls suck...

It had to be said.
well its a especaily (and oddly) well crafted 3d sonic fangame, most 3d sonic fangames either have a bad sonic model, arent customizable (which wont make it fun if the beta stage sucks), move badly, or slowly, and will have bad fps, however only a few pwning 3d sonic fangames ever pass these plauges *cough*srb2*cough*

Who said they made an srb2 md2 model for this game? whoever did, you should realese it.

Also, I have most of Bagjacs models ;)

ok everyone, ive been talking with bagjac. he said he is going to post all of his new models VERY soon.

just thought everyone would like to know.

SHOBBLE said:
ok everyone, ive been talking with bagjac. he said he is going to post all of his new models VERY soon.

just thought everyone would like to know.
Dang, I hope you're right about that. That would be awesome X3

He actually released all of them (except the ashuras and his fan character) A while ago. It has Klonoa(spl?) and everything under him. He also made me a character =)

Tails24 said:
He actually released all of them (except the ashuras and his fan character) A while ago. It has Klonoa(spl?) and everything under him. He also made me a character =)

really cool. but hes made MANY MANY more that he hasnt released yet.
he said hes going to release them soon.

pretty cool that you won the fan comp thing too.

Won? I didn't win anything My freind is his freind, and he made my character to be nice. (its the first one in that fan character video he made, the orange fox with green mohawk)

Tails24 said:
Who said they made an srb2 md2 model for this game? whoever did, you should realese it.

Also, I have most of Bagjacs models ;)
I have all of his models (that have been realeased)
and I made that model, i cant belive everybody 4got

Tails24 said:
Won? I didn't win anything My freind is his freind, and he made my character to be nice. (its the first one in that fan character video he made, the orange fox with green mohawk)

oh, well, most people "WON" it i guess. but still, pretty cool

Tails24 said:

oh, well, most people "WON" it i guess. but still, pretty cool

2 things

1 you double posted (it looks like an acident)
2 people request them to him, no one won anything.

and I have all of bagjacs models (kolna and before)

Mugenwind123 said:
...and I made that model, i cant belive everybody 4got

SSN made the wizard model, you just converted it from an .MD2 to a .B3D, which doesn't constitute "making" the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back