Post your pics/art here!

mUaPqri.jpg

Concept art. More on the way.

I think your picture would benefit from a more dynamic background. In particular, the top-right corner has nothing going on, which imbalances the scene.

Your outdoor lighting looks like studio lighting. Room is too bright, contrast is too stark, shadows should be softer, ambient light from the sky should be giving your shadows a blue cast. Specular highlights are too diffuse and your wood textures need a reflective material.

Also it looks like the corner of the room should be visible here, but the light is completely washing it out. A visible plane change would work better for the composition.

Nyaruzuma.png

Just practicing different coloring tools. (I got lazy with the character. lol)

2im71ax.jpg

Still waiting for the day when I can start making digital stuff.

The Dread Masters (SWTOR)
"Birth. Pain. Fear. Death. You live. You know pain. You've learned fear. Only death remains."

29deqzo.jpg

"Your courage.. Your power.. are not completely insignificant. Perhaps you can be made to serve. Do not fight. Do not resist. Give yourself to our will, or be destroyed."
b3o6ww.jpg

"Science. Technology. The Force. Life. All can be made to our purpose."
e7f7t3.jpg

"In the end, all existance falls to us.."
mae2aw.jpg

"Speak little and listen much."
fz408o.jpg

"My vision doesn't change. Your destiny awaits."
j78g7m.jpg

"Spin ever downward. Fall. Disappear."
Leader of the Dread Masters.

Woosh, I sure have been busy.

Still waiting (and hoping) for getting more commissioners, so in the meantime, I decided to revamp an old work of mine.

silver_hawk_by_motorroach-d87223p.gif

You know the level Magicant in Smash Bros 3DS? There's a flying man in the level that fights alongside the first player to touch them. My friends and I call him "Uncle Jeffrey." In a match we had where I think I was CF against Dr. Mario and Yoshi, I ended up losing all my stocks, and a devastated Uncle Jeffrey went literally all out to avenge me before dying in battle (this man went super hard lol he was just stacking up stocks). I'm drawing a dramatization of that lol
l_36.jpg
this is what I have so far

Last edited:
I found my math notes from last year and thought you guys might appreciate what I've done.
HJfj5hY.jpg
1KMKN5O.jpg
VTPt4Rq.jpg
LtpT1n5.jpg
igtCgHd.jpg
1aI4Epb.jpg
cwCc9SS.jpg
3Y7wjD9.jpg

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back