Post your pics/art here!

^^^^^

WIP
Kv0ZaoV.jpg
That one-eyed character looks kinda creepy.

Why do I feel like this thread is the sasuketo uzuchihamaki exhibition? (I remember seeing a particular "You destroyed my house" scene posted three times.)

EDIT: Sorry if I come across as being a jerk. But I really think you are posting too much of your stuff (particularly the same stuff) here, using this thread as an art dump instead of just showing occasional highlights of your art.

Sorry, the title said post your pics/art so I guess I misunderstood and figured I could just freely share my pics/art like it's been for years lol. Guess I'll fall back since it's too frequent.

...after this pic of my grandpa I don't think I ever posted herp
9r6EtIO.jpg

Last edited:
Jasper with a sword made out of stars. His stars can be fused together to form a makeshift arsenal, but he can't keep up star production in the first place if he gets too distracted (ex. getting the tar beat out of).

eX83bov.png

Sorry, the title said post your pics/art so I guess I misunderstood and figured I could just freely share my pics/art like it's been for years lol. Guess I'll fall back since it's too frequent.

In all fairness, I'm only speaking for myself. I wouldn't mind as much if you didn't post the same comic page several times on occasion. (Pencil first pane, pencil all panes, inked all panes...)

Well, I guess I get where you're coming from. I kind of draw erratically, as in draw some of something, get bored, do something else, so I tend to finish things in spaced out parts lol

Hey now that's pretty impressive; what was used to color?

Whoops never replied to this. I use Sketchbook Pro for all of my drawing that isn't vector nowadays, and for this I just used a multiply channel and some arbitrary shades of blue (shades), then an add channel with arbitrary shades of yellow/orange (highlights). Sketchbook Pro has an amazing set of textured brushes included that I use all the time. Heck, I even used a textured brush for my sketch layer, which I then multiplied onto my initial color layer (it;s hard to tell but I left my underdrawing there; it sorta makes for a hack-job ambient occlusion ;P)

Drawing of a character o mine.

tumblr_na258hJGjE1skqtvko1_1280.png

the_look_of_things_by_ordomandalore-d7uhi2x.png

Got bored, wanted to make a random picture...Can't get more random than this. Also,
@Chimera: Forgot to say this, but a while ago you posted a picture thingy, and got to say, that picture is amazing (I think it was a page or two back).

the_look_of_things_by_ordomandalore-d7uhi2x.png

Got bored, wanted to make a random picture...Can't get more random than this. Also,
@Chimera: Forgot to say this, but a while ago you posted a picture thingy, and got to say, that picture is amazing (I think it was a page or two back).

This would have made more sense if the layout was flipped horizontally (klonoa(?) on the left and Sonic on the right) so that you could read the speech bubbles in order

This would have made more sense if the layout was flipped horizontally (klonoa(?) on the left and Sonic on the right) so that you could read the speech bubbles in order

jk lol. Yeah I noticed that after I made the picture, but didn't want to go through the process of remaking the stuff. Also, flipping the picture would get Klonoa's tuff (Is that what it's called?) on the wrong side.

tumblr_na6k03BApB1tnyvbeo1_500.png

tumblr_na6k03BApB1tnyvbeo2_500.png

Work continues. I'm having some bad writer's block this weekend, but things are progressing well enough overall. The plot centers on an as-of-yet unnamed girl driven to suicide. She's promised a better, second chance at life if she can make it through Tartarus, which is where the entirety of the game takes place.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back