Srb2 OpenGL Sometimes Glitches Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroRampage

Video Game Youtuber
Hello, all!

With Srb2, I know OpenGL wasn't always supported as much and has many problems sometimes, but this is one I never saw before, and I need it fixed, because Srb2 has HORRIBLE framerate when I try to run it in software mode..

http://imgur.com/S2R6kpw

This only happens sometimes. I can hear the audio of the game, and am even able to press buttons and hear the menu sounds. I have no idea what is happening, but this started happening after the 2.1.5 patch, and a little bit after I started using my second monitor.

OpenGl in Fullscreen is laggy for me, but in Windowed it goes to a descent framerate, I suggest you using the Srb2 - OpenGl windowed mode.

Windowed mode does not work, It does the exact same thing.
Again, I need to find a fix for this, I can't play software mode.

Did you replaced your r_opengl.dll file with the one that brought the patch? If you didn't then replace it, that should fix the problem. If not, then you need to update your OpenGl drivers.

Tried reinstating srb2, the patch, and my video card drivers are up-to-date, but the problem still persists. Any other suggestions..?

hmm, compatibility mode seems to have fixed it. I have no idea why I didn't think of that sooner.. Thanks much to everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back