Emblem Hunt Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the lower sonic/tails route, there are less trapgoyles in that route (I think?) and they are certainly easier to work out and plan than the chaotic non stop assault of trapgoyles in the upper route.

As for after that, I used the trapgoyle/target puzzle route, just be careful not to get shot doing them and bam, your good to go. I found this emblem surprisingly easier than I thought it would be, hopefully you do to.

I've already tried that path and I can't do it. There's too much going on even there for my mind to process. And I'm using Tails.

Well, simply put, there IS no easy way of doing this, all of the paths are gonna hurt and take several failed attempts, if its any help, remember that you can push certain trapgoyles, perhaps you could clear some safe paths BEFORE you pick up the shield... think about that.

Which path do you guys recommend for getting the green emblem in ATZ? No matter what I do, the trapgoyles always manage to make me lose my nuke. I've been at this for an hour now. I can't read any of the patterns at all. I literally don't think I have the ability to collect this emblem.

I prefer Knuckles Path, yes... the dreaded billion million Aqua Buzzes however there's an easy way to make that path much easier to deal with.
After tagging the first checkpoint, check the corner on your left to find a hidden gap then enter it and you'll find a Elemental Shield. Now you want to keep this shield at all times so you can deal with the Knuckles Aqua Buzz Room so make your way to Knuckles Path, making sure you take care not to lose it while at the climbing segments. There's also another Elemental Shield in one of Knuckles Climbing Sections but leave it alone for now just in case you lose the one you have currently.

When you get to the rooms with the billion million Aqua Buzzes... KO all Aqua Buzzes or most of them so you can have a safe pathway through the rooms and once you reach the end of that path, it is now time to backtrack to get a Armageddon Shield. There is one in the room before the character path splits but do mind the trapgoyle guarding it. Once you have the Armageddon Shield it is now time to go back through the Knuckles path VERY carefully. Patience is the key but do keep in mind that you don't wanna take TOO long.

The Puzzle Room is the only roadblock to getting your Emblem so be sure to not get hit at any point during this section. It is possible to do the puzzle room first then backtrack to the nuke but I'll leave that for you to figure out.

Last edited:
The Diamond Emblem: are you sure? it's pretty obvious when you see it, what room exactly are you in, I know my biggest problem was being in one room while the emblem I was after was actually nowhere near me...

I was talking about this room:
1z6fka1.png

It's literally around the corner from there, just look behind you as you progress through the final room of the currents, there should be a small one with no spikes on it, let it carry you up into the roof, its literally attached to the corner, and quite easy to overlook.

It's literally around the corner from there, just look behind you as you progress through the final room of the currents, there should be a small one with no spikes on it, let it carry you up into the roof, its literally attached to the corner, and quite easy to overlook.

Thank you! It's indeed easy to overlook because you're spending your time trying to not die, and the current is puny.

The only emblems I need now are the Club emblem here and the A-rank emblem from Black Hole.

EDIT: I have all of the emblems now! Go me, I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back