adding mods in 2.0 and lower

Jammin'

I fucking hate the average person on this site.
first i thought you just opened the wad by putting the wad file on top of the srb2win thing but that doesnt work. do i need to use a batch file or something?

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

i found out that the batch file does work. mods, close this thread.

But if you want to use the mods while being able to gain rewards and stuff then you can make and install an exe file if srb2 with the mod you want in there with the base game.

i found out that the batch file does work. mods, close this thread.
A thread doesn't need to be closed when it's answered, people might have tangential questions to ask or more detailed information to give.

A thread doesn't need to be closed when it's answered, people might have tangential questions to ask or more detailed information to give.

i understand. i should try stuff BEFORE i ask things of people.

Why do you ask about 2.0 when we are in 2.2.8 I know some mods are not ported so why not but in 2.2 we have unofficial ports, official mods and unofficial so I am just asking why are you asking about 2.0?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

If I am rude for u sry

unlees you miss nostalgia if that's the reason I still do not care and have a good day

i joined in 2.1. i just like old and retro stuff. 2.0 looks terrible in software mode. and i love it

so yeah you can download final demo mod too there are addon of
old sonic and tails and you can make you srb2 like 2.0 :)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back