This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
You misunderstand. The thing is, I AM bouncing on springs, but I can only do 1 or 2 tricks. After that, no matter how many times I press jump, nothing happens.

You can't just be in one spot to do tricks, you have to move around.

Once you hit a spring, you can press jump repeatedly to perform tricks until you start falling. In order to continue your trick chain, you need to bounce from another spring. The chain will persist until you touch the ground, so try to find places with lots of springs to chain together!

I really enjoy everything about these characters, honestly. You can just feel how much love and care went into making them. They're probably one of the few characters that I'd play through the entire game as. They just feel good to play!

That being said, when I learned of the tricks I felt I needed to experiment and see if it was compatible with CrossMomentum. It isn't exactly, but shenanigans happened anyway.

srb20015.gif

I've been seeing a lot of people here requesting characters quite a lot (primarily Knuckles) and to that I say be patient for characters can't just be made with the word of the mod maker because coding and art take a lot of time, just because ChrispyChars is a good artist and developer doesn't mean he can make something immediately just because of requests so be patient and maybe talk about this stuff on the srb2 discord server instead of on here.

but I can only do 1 or 2 tricks. After that, no matter how many times I press jump, nothing happens.

you can only do 2 tricks on one spring. you gotta move to another after that.

also, DededeCultist, learn to be grateful. you sound spoiled as hell when you talk.

Last edited:
also, DededeCultist, learn to be grateful. you sound spoiled as hell when you talk.

I apologize if I sound spoiled as hell to you. From my point of view I am simply saying what I don't like about the mod and asking for help with something I was confused about. Speaking of which...

I hope for the next update you add an option to enable/disable free-flying Super Pointy Sonic.

I agree, I don't want to always be flying while airborne.

I really like the sparkles that appear whenever pointy or fluffy turn super, kinda remind me of Mania. Is there any way to apply them to every character?

Will XMomentum support be added in a later update? It's pretty broken right now.
(Super Pointy speens like crazy)

I really enjoy everything about these characters, honestly. You can just feel how much love and care went into making them. They're probably one of the few characters that I'd play through the entire game as. They just feel good to play!

That being said, when I learned of the tricks I felt I needed to experiment and see if it was compatible with CrossMomentum. It isn't exactly, but shenanigans happened anyway.

srb20015.gif

yeah uh... i forgot to state about this issue on my experience comment.
Also Super Pointy peel out in Air if Cobalt Momentum Lua is uploaded as well (TechBlade reported it on twitter under my comment about Momentum and peel out duration)
for the bug >https://twitter.com/i/status/1343699063024312321 (hope this doesn't break any rule)

Last edited:
Why would it be against the rules? You're just using two add-ons at the same time. Everybody does that. Now, I wouldn't worry about Pointy's compatibility with CrossMomentum. All the most popular add-ons have been getting CrossMomentum support. I suspect Pointy isn't far behind.

Chrispy said ChrispyChars would have XMomentum support on Twitter before the release... sounds like that's being reserved for an update.

There have already been edits that fix the main issue of Pointy with Momentum mods: The Peelout freaking dies and you lose all speed from it instantly. Turns out to just be a line or two causing the issue.

Why would it be against the rules? You're just using two add-ons at the same time. Everybody does that. Now, I wouldn't worry about Pointy's compatibility with CrossMomentum. All the most popular add-ons have been getting CrossMomentum support. I suspect Pointy isn't far behind.

i meant adding the twitter link to show the bug

Back