This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Finally, people can try and stop posting illegitimate ports of Pointy...

I mean, isn't 2.1 Pointy marked as reusable? In that regard there was nothing stopping someone from releasing a Pointy port in releases.

Other than that, congrats on releasing, I've been waiting for this!

okay so i tried this out. it's a good mod but the crouch and the peelout feels odd. the peelout feels odd that i just need to hold the jump button to charge it, there should be an option for pressing the jump button multiple times to charge it imo. could there be an option where the crouch is mapped to shift, too? aside from those nitpicks, this mod is great.

I can only say this

hoggers.png

Gonna play them right freaking now

The man, the legend! Chrispy is back!
And this time he brought a new fluffy friend! Finally the modding scene is getting stronger!

Now that's what i call a port, Improving what is already there whilst adding more! Great work guys! Also merry chrispmas

Found this out, if you peelout towards Fluffy you grab the little guy and zoom away.

I mean, isn't 2.1 Pointy marked as reusable? In that regard there was nothing stopping someone from releasing a Pointy port in releases.

Yeah, there was - Me, and others on staff. We knew Chrispy and Lach were working on it, and as you would expect, they want to do the port and update job themselves. If the person you want to port the mod of is still active, don't bother porting their work without permission first, because then you get situations like this where the author is actually doing something with the mod. Always ask first.

Good job porting this Chirspy. Really feel sorry for you that you had to handle people asking if pointy is done or not. Hopefully this can get you to rest for a bit from working on him. Merry Xmas for you Chrispy

This pack is nothing short of excellence, so much personality and character compressed in a single pk3, It might as well be a chrispmas miracle.

Back