• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Blade's Character Topic (Current Project : Metal Sonic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Blade, I'm just wondering about something the level you made for the recent contest. Is the wooden thing on the wall quite near the end is inspired by Rayman 2's second stage? Just wondering =P...
YES I know this isn't the place to write this, but I can't find the lost world's thread or even last time I found it, Its comments were from long time ago, I don't think you actually look at it anymore, so I posted my comment here.

Hey I have a little suggestion... If it's SOCable you may put for Metal Sonic something like this:
haax1.png

Well, such things is in XSRB2 when you get the speed shoes, so I guess its coding, no? We should ask Inuyasha.

I just had an awsome idea for an ability! Why don't you make it that when he double jumps, he does like in Sonic The Hedgehog The Movie: When he charges up power mid air then gets a super- fast thok! It also can't be overpowered because it takes time to charge up the ability before thokking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back