• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Eggman

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not mine. I found it in a year old topic, and ported and updated it. (I do not even know who originally wadded him.)(I think the sprites were done by sonic team jr. though.)

Yeah, I had the old one. A couple problems:
He fires redring where he should fire eggman missiles
It seems like he should run on water
I think it was better when he didn't have objectconfig
WHY THE HECK DOES HE HAVE A SUPER FORM?!? SUPER EGGMAN?!? WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!?

Sorry i did not know that if you did not have allowsuper it defaulted to 1.
I fixed the little bugs. You might not have the newest verstion of SRB2, because on mine he throws his missiles.

I do have the newest version, and he throws rings. Also, some of his stats seem weird. In my opinion, he should be slow and not be able to spin.

Yeah, I both have the latest version, and tested the ZWing Wad, which fires eggman missiles, and really has the S_SKIN that I think Eggman should have.

I know this counts as necroposting (maybe a bad start since its my first post :P) but the link is dead again!

Is there anyware else I can get this WAD/mod or another one similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back