This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Some people may have thought Holdfly for tails was going to be in Vanilla SRB2, well sadly he didn't get it... Well then I came out of nowhere and Created this.

Introducing Multi Ability for Everyone!

This script allows you to use everyone's ability more than once, which can lead to some funny things. It is also really useful for some characters.

I hope you have fun with the script!

By The Way, it can be toggled now, thanks to LJ and Jasmine.
just do "multiability" in the console.

Wait am I just making things from old srb2 now?

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• srb20061.gif
    srb20061.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,436
  • srb20062.gif
    srb20062.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,275
  • srb20063.gif
    srb20063.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 1,237
  • srb20064.gif
    srb20064.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,280
  • srb20065.gif
    srb20065.gif
    4 MB · Views: 1,305
  • VL_Multiability-v3.lua
    406 bytes · Views: 820
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this is rude or anything, but I guess this is like critiquing?
For Amy, I would add a check that she wasn't already doing the twinspin animation.
For Tails, you need a check to make sure that the player isn't a bot. If holdfly is enabled, then the Tails bot won't be able to fly.

You're not understanding me. If you load this script, then the Tails bot is unable to fly upwards.
You should have the script check if the player is a bot, and if the player IS a bot, disable the multiability flag.

What does this even do? When I load the add-on nothing happens. I type "multiability" into the console and it says unknown command. "Multi" is a command that can be toggled on or off but it doesn't seem to affect anything. The thok remains single use no matter what. Is there something I'm missing?

What does this even do? When I load the add-on nothing happens. I type "multiability" into the console and it says unknown command. "Multi" is a command that can be toggled on or off but it doesn't seem to affect anything. The thok remains single use no matter what. Is there something I'm missing?
Are you using the latest version of srb2?

Doesn't even work, I put in multiability and _multiability and neither worked.

How did you get it working

edit: kind of reminds me of the kid in school who said he pulled off Fatalities in Mortal Kombat where you could see people's junk. Like, ok, either you did or you didn't. And probably you didn't.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back