SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Releases > Miscellaneous

Reply
 
Thread Tools
LonelyFoxz's OddBall Md2 pack v1.5 Details »»
LonelyFoxz's OddBall Md2 pack v1.5
Version: V1.5, by LonelyFoxz (Hi I Exist) LonelyFoxz is offline
Developer Last Online: Jul 2020

Version: SRB2 Rating: (3 votes - 3.60 average)
Released: 03-08-2020 Last Update: Never Installs: 6
Models

So you may be wondering if this is the new models that have been floating around. Nope! I've decided to update this abomination and makes it less of an abomination.

This is the wip version of the pack that I planned to skip for the new version. But people were so hunger I decided to give you all an appetizer before the full course meal.

*Warning: This version is a wip as mentioned before any issues such as character animations or wip characters like derp will NOT be fixed*




How To Use:

LFMAIN goes inside the models folder.
the models.dat file goes in the Srb2 directory [same area where the srb2 exe is located]

if you're new to 2.2 and have used 2.1

the name Md2 is replaced with the name models

For those who are familiar with file renaming. you don't have to remove an existing model pack to install others. simply put. "models.dat modelsJJ.dat, etc etc." you can switch packs by having multiple models.dat files in the directory. HOWEVER they must ALL be different names so you don't overwrite them. just rename the model.dat file to something else and vice versa.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	251
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	27817

I'd like to thank the many supporters, beta testers, and others for this project. hope you enjoy what I've accomplished thus far!

Download Now

File Type: zip LFMAIN.zip (7.05 MB, 490 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20601.gif
Views:	1367
Size:	4.38 MB
ID:	27793   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20597.gif
Views:	1286
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	27794   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20619.gif
Views:	1024
Size:	7.51 MB
ID:	27795   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20637.gif
Views:	1018
Size:	3.69 MB
ID:	27796   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20645.gif
Views:	901
Size:	6.40 MB
ID:	27797  

Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.jpg
Views:	960
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	27799   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20652.gif
Views:	877
Size:	7.92 MB
ID:	27815   Click image for larger version

Name:	WereHUGS_Leak.png
Views:	992
Size:	386.6 KB
ID:	27818  

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

  • This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 03-09-2020   #2
D00D64
Probably Responsible
Moderator
 
D00D64's Avatar
Default

Welcome to releases.
D00D64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020   #3
Dimalazarev12345
 
Dimalazarev12345's Avatar
Default

Why don't my models work?
Dimalazarev12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020   #4
Daviroll_Limit
SEIBAAA!
 
Daviroll_Limit's Avatar
Default

when Eggman super transforms, the Super Eggman model does not appear
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne d'Arc (Alter)
"If there is a God, surely I will be punished for this"
my discord name: 「デビッド~」|PC-98|#4594 (i know, very original)
My Twitter Account (fixed the link, plus the account is no more on hiatus)
Daviroll_Limit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020   #5
LonelyFoxz
Hi I Exist
 
LonelyFoxz's Avatar
Default

Now that I think about it. I didn't do most super animations for characters. Mostly due to the Multiplayer Mindset. but i'll get that fixed in the next version.
__________________
You can't call a mistake a mistake, if it wasn't called.
LonelyFoxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020   #6
Zanda_Sama
Default

RRNG LFMAIN\RRNG.md2 ?

Also uh... Amy doesn't spin her hammer when she twinspins? She just goes into ball mode instead? I mean I think that's honestly super weird but whatever floats your boat. I mean it'd look even weirder when twinspinning off of a spring or an enemy with revi/charrebalance enemy bounce+ maybe?
I don't know what i'm saying.
Zanda_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020   #7
Zanda_Sama
Default

I don't think md2s are supported in 2.2...
Also you probably know this but models don't do NiGHTS properly. I guess maybe tails is the only exception. I know it'll probs be updated in the future to have those, and maaaaaaaaybe a model for the animals?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20032.png
Views:	240
Size:	246.2 KB
ID:	27877  
Zanda_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020   #8
LonelyFoxz
Hi I Exist
 
LonelyFoxz's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanda_Sama View Post
RRNG LFMAIN\RRNG.md2 ?

Also uh... Amy doesn't spin her hammer when she twinspins? She just goes into ball mode instead? I mean I think that's honestly super weird but whatever floats your boat. I mean it'd look even weirder when twinspinning off of a spring or an enemy with revi/charrebalance enemy bounce+ maybe?
I don't know what i'm saying.
Yes. Match Rings.

and...



helps match the actual hitbox.

Quote:
I don't think md2s are supported in 2.2...
Also you probably know this but models don't do NiGHTS properly. I guess maybe tails is the only exception. I know it'll probs be updated in the future to have those, and maaaaaaaaybe a model for the animals?

The model are supported in 2.2. I simply missed a few frames NIGHTS was actually a wip, I started working on other stuff like items and enemies before I completely forgot them, like the Animals. The next update will fix these issues.
__________________
You can't call a mistake a mistake, if it wasn't called.

Last edited by LonelyFoxz; 03-10-2020 at 12:08 AM.
LonelyFoxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020   #9
Zanda_Sama
Default

Whats the command to enable rings? It'd be a good stress test on any PCs.
Zanda_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020   #10
LonelyFoxz
Hi I Exist
 
LonelyFoxz's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanda_Sama View Post
Whats the command to enable rings? It'd be a good stress test on any PCs.
There's a line near the bottom of the DAT file called RANG LFMAIN/RING.md3 4.0 0.0

change RANG to RING.
__________________
You can't call a mistake a mistake, if it wasn't called.
LonelyFoxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020   #11
RBLX
 
RBLX's Avatar
Default

How do i make it so that it would use both of jeck jims and your models?

Last edited by RBLX; 03-12-2020 at 04:38 PM.
RBLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020   #12
XleederTH
íReremy
 
XleederTH's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBLX View Post
How do i make it so that it would use both of jeck jims and your models?
You gotta make your own modes.dat file or mix theirs and see which models you want to use; it just requires common sense to do.
__________________
Nothing for nothing, is the key :v
Visit my youtube channel!
XleederTH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020   #13
RBLX
 
RBLX's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XleederTH View Post
You gotta make your own modes.dat file or mix theirs and see which models you want to use; it just requires common sense to do.
What do you mean by that?


And also, i removed the jeck jims model pack and put in the lonelyfoxz one, and it still showed the sprites instead of the models.
RBLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020   #14
PumpKing
Default

I love the SEGA Saturn Style :)

Last edited by PumpKing; 03-12-2020 at 09:14 PM.
PumpKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020   #15
Cotton_Candy_2C
 
Cotton_Candy_2C's Avatar
Default

This is pretty useful for those extra things that aren't in Jeck Jims' pack, can't wait for the rest of the Animal buddies to be made, as well as more characters. Though, some of the colors are darker then they should be (cornflower looks like regular blue,) and Crawla just looks like trash...
__________________
"They were gonna see who could eat the most cotton candy... AND I WON!"
Cotton_Candy_2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020   #16
dasaki
Default help

i cant make this models work... can someone explain with simple words?
i am putting the files in my game, and i tried in one that dont have models too..
dasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020   #17
XleederTH
íReremy
 
XleederTH's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBLX View Post
What do you mean by that?


And also, i removed the jeck jims model pack and put in the lonelyfoxz one, and it still showed the sprites instead of the models.
I might haven't read it or the author might not have put it... But you what we should do is put the "LFMAIN folder" inside "models"'s one.

P.S: Just checked above and it doesn't specifically says to put it inside models but it implies it.
Quote:
1. LFMAIN is a sub folder. do not use it to replace your "models" folder
__________________
Nothing for nothing, is the key :v
Visit my youtube channel!

Last edited by XleederTH; 03-15-2020 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Adding further info.
XleederTH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020   #18
RBLX
 
RBLX's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XleederTH View Post
I might haven't read it or the author might not have put it... But you what we should do is put the "LFMAIN folder" inside "models"'s one.

P.S: Just checked above and it doesn't specifically says to put it inside models but it implies it.

Still didnt work, i put the LFMAIN foler inside the jeck jims models one, and the models.dat file being in the srb2 folder too, and it still didnt work when i used dirk or hinote.
RBLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020   #19
LonelyFoxz
Hi I Exist
 
LonelyFoxz's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBLX View Post
Still didnt work, i put the LFMAIN foler inside the jeck jims models one, and the models.dat file being in the srb2 folder too, and it still didnt work when i used dirk or hinote.
And I already see the problem. don't put my models in Jeck's Folder. If you wish to combine the packs you need to edit models.dat depending on which pack you choose to be Dominant.
__________________
You can't call a mistake a mistake, if it wasn't called.
LonelyFoxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020   #20
RBLX
 
RBLX's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyFoxz View Post
And I already see the problem. don't put my models in Jeck's Folder. If you wish to combine the packs you need to edit models.dat depending on which pack you choose to be Dominant.

By edit you mean open it through notepad, right?


Even if thats the case, i still dont understand because im stupid.
RBLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.