Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 (Joke character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason the Echidna said:
I'm reconsidering what I've done. I shouldn't be overpowering HMS123311. That's only feeding the fire.

What I should do is have SRB2JTE "detect" characters with overpowered stats and horribly mutilate them, keeping SMS specificly in mind, as has been suggested at least 6 or 7 times now.

Yes, you will walk very slowly, have a generic double jump and weak spindash to get you the extra distance so you can complete most levels anyway, invincibility will kill you and speed shoes will temporarily turn you into a pushable statue, ... ... ... Much fun will be had. :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo don't do taht JTE, plesa. I hate the one with voice though, he sounds gay to me.
supersonic45 said:

Jason the Echidna said:
I'm reconsidering what I've done. I shouldn't be overpowering HMS123311. That's only feeding the fire.

What I should do is have SRB2JTE "detect" characters with overpowered stats and horribly mutilate them, keeping SMS specificly in mind, as has been suggested at least 6 or 7 times now.

Yes, you will walk very slowly, have a generic double jump and weak spindash to get you the extra distance so you can complete most levels anyway, invincibility will kill you and speed shoes will temporarily turn you into a pushable statue, ... ... ... Much fun will be had. :D

Wow... This would have to be the best Idea I have ever heard...
This would make me Lol so hard, that I would probably bust a gut or something...

supersonic45 said:
Jason the Echidna said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo don't do taht JTE, plesa. I hate the one with voice though, he sounds gay to me. God.
Two tips: enable BBCode, and proofread. <_<

Anyway, if it does end up with SMS and the likes having their states molested, perhaps there should be a command in the launcher that reverts them, if need be. Or maybe it'd be better to just have a "disableSPMoves" command. Or neither. I dunno.

Jason the Echidna said:

JTE, that is worthy of the ultimate curse: being turned into a giant chicken. Anyways, if they collect a fire shield, they should be set on fire.

JTE, that is awesome!

and after reading the above poster's idea...I got a few of my own!

Wind shield: makes character have uber high gravity (so they fall faster)

Water shield: THEY DROWN!!! Mwahahahaha![/evil]

Thunder shield: uh...Repels rings, or attracts enemies!

Armageddon shield: burst it and you die!

Fire shield (CREDIT TO ABOVE POSTER): Acts like lava (deal fire damage consitently)

what do you think?

Aegix said:
JTE, that is awesome!

Fire shield (CREDIT TO ABOVE POSTER): Acts like lava (deal fire damage consitently)

what do you think?
Now, Now. Lets have the POSITIVES To it!

Wind Shield: Then goes to low gravity

Water Shield: But they don't lose a life, Mind you :D

Thunder Shield: Repelled rings can hurt other players, and enemies...

Armageddon Shield: But hits EVERYTHING in the whole stage! (does'nt kill enemies though)

Fire Shield: But after, it makes you invincible for a while :D

Oh, come on, where's the fun in that? :roll: You may as well save it for underpowered characters.

Narutopie said:
Aegix said:
JTE, that is awesome!

what do you think?
Now, Now. Lets have the POSITIVES To it!

Wind Shield: Then goes to low gravity

Water Shield: But they don't lose a life, Mind you :D

Thunder Shield: Repelled rings can hurt other players, and enemies...

Armageddon Shield: But hits EVERYTHING in the whole stage! (does'nt kill enemies though)

Fire Shield: But after, it makes you invincible for a while :D

No... Your List Fails... Those positives to the effects suck and are bad... Aegix's list was better than your list... ¬_¬
*hands Aegix a cookie* :3
You know what, I actually think that Aegix's list of Effects could be SOCced... If not, then I fail at understanding the limits to SOCcing XD...

Ah, You're right, My list sucks as much as the speech bubbles in your avatar...
Then Leave em out...
Or you could make a HMS #1 (EXTREMELY OVERPOWERED) And a HMS #2 (Under Powered)
That'd make it better since people want him overpowered and people want him underpowerd.
(Or DO People want him Overpowered?) *Shot*

I'm using the idea from a very old sonic cartoon, when you get the speed shows, your shoes turn into giant grey block shoes and you walk extremely slowly.

The invincible makes you weak to everything, like touching the walls, jumping on badguys even hurts you, normal water, things like that.

Sciky said:
I'm using the idea from a very old sonic cartoon, when you get the speed shows, your shoes turn into giant grey block shoes and you walk extremely slowly.

The invincible makes you weak to everything, like touching the walls, jumping on badguys even hurts you, normal water, things like that.

Jumping on badguys + hurts you can be easily made by using /killingdead 1

Also from the list,The thunder shield attracts enemies makes things easier as when you spindash/jumping and enemies come close to you they die,Now if it attracks enemy projectiles it would be more harder tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back