PepsiJuan666

haha im mexican lol
Hi guys, my account has been very empty for a while, but im kinda back, and with a level

Marble Bridge Zone

first, thanks to Kwiin for the multiple rock textures of the level

second, the music of the level comes from this video:

and third, sorry for uploading this too late, i've forgot that i had a level to finish, but thanks to romineblox0 to remind me this level

well guys, i hope you like it

Supporters/Co-Authors:

Attachments

• srb20000.png
    srb20000.png
    174 KB · Views: 785
  • srb20001.png
    srb20001.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 455
  • srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    184.4 KB · Views: 415
  • srb20003.png
    srb20003.png
    259 KB · Views: 385
  • srb20000.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 340
  • srb20002.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 327
  • Marble Bridge Zone by PepsiJuan666.rar
    4.7 MB · Views: 2,783
Last edited by a moderator:
This level is great, i like the lvl design and decorations here.
But theres also some mistakes:
srb21027.png
like here, you can use linedef 7 to align floors and cellings (or just wait for UDMF);
Second thing is this:
srb21028.png

i guess that you made something wrong there, which looks weird, but the second thing works properly lol.
Also this object doesn't really fit the level (but thats only my opinion)
srb21029.png

which is also looking weird.
4th thing is pretty unfitting texture for a flamethrower, you could make something like a small hole, and there would be those flamethrowers, but still, looks nice.
srb21030.png

Why the springs aren't floating? Its easy to set Float flag to them:
srb21031.png

5th thing is this, this bustable texture doesn't fit at all, just change it to one, that is used for wall.
srb21032.png

what is that????
srb21033.png

Well thats almost all, i also want to tell you, that level looks pretty empty, cuz there's almost no rings or badniks.
(most of the)Badniks only appear in the beggining and the end of level.
the music is cool byelol, oh yea btw i'm romineblox0 lol

Last edited:
Hey! I remember this level, you dropped it in Discord, right? The level has become an order of magnitude better!

Turn off physics at the slopes to make it work like a ladder. Or was it meant to be?

5wwQ0Zx.gif

Do not place trees too close to the grass. This causes visual errors.

jlPnl9J.png

9Lk7cIQ.png

I didn't even realize it was a pit (lava)

XEgMV8g.png

In the middle of the level, where the labyrinth is located, you have no rings at all.

It looks both beautiful and a little strange.

3CLU1sU.png

Why is the platform black?

kK9Nx9V.png

This is a bit of a strange and difficult moment.

sMqNvOU.png

The level is better than before. I am glad that progress does not stand still. Keep it up!

Hey! I remember this level, you dropped it in Discord, right? The level has become an order of magnitude better!

Turn off physics at the slopes to make it work like a ladder. Or was it meant to be?

5wwQ0Zx.gif

Do not place trees too close to the grass. This causes visual errors.

jlPnl9J.png

9Lk7cIQ.png

I didn't even realize it was a pit (lava)

XEgMV8g.png

In the middle of the level, where the labyrinth is located, you have no rings at all.

It looks both beautiful and a little strange.

3CLU1sU.png

Why is the platform black?

kK9Nx9V.png

This is a bit of a strange and difficult moment.

sMqNvOU.png

The level is better than before. I am glad that progress does not stand still. Keep it up!

about all that stuff, i guess i need to check better the level features, the level has been unreleased since 2020, so basically i could made a better job, improving that level errors and replacing textures that doesnt fit, but instead i spend all that time doing other stuff, so maybe in my next level i can avoid that errors and mistakes, thanks for the analysis

Oh nice, visually it's a marble. And level design is neat too, nice flow, I can keep moving while things are challenging. Very nice.
Some slight little issues here and there, but for the most part it's solid.
I think the only thing that bothered me was one part where you have to roll down a slope to make the jump, but it happens right after an intense platform section so the player is unlikely to be immediatly rolling.
Tough little you can do about it now. Oh well.
Still, great level.

The part with two red springs -- one of which launches you into spikes -- is BS. You don't tell the player they will be hurt if they jump on it. The rings on the other one tells the player nothing.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back