How do I put multiple addons on 1 pk3?

I need help on this. I tried, but failed. So I put time in a pk3 (with a folder inside), but it didn't work. help?

I really am not wanting to backseat mod but repacking (what you're doing), is aganist the rules. You need each mod creator's permission to repack it, even then it's not very suggested.

It is not necessarily against the rules, but it is severely frowned upon by many content creators as several server hosts use this to bundle characters into a single file disregarding compatibility issues and the creators' wishes.

Unfortunately, you won't find any tutorial of how to perform this in this message board for that reason, regardless of reasoning to need to do it.
Why do you need to bundle them up, anyways?

Last edited:
It is not necessarily against the rules, but it is severely frowned upon by many content creators as several server hosts use this to bundle characters into a single file disregarding compatibility issues and the creators' wishes.

Unfortunately, you won't find any tutorial of how to perform this in this message board for that reason, regardless of reasoning to need to do it.
Why do you need to bundle them up, anyways?
Because I want to see how many characters can srb2 can run.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back