Ok. I think I should say this even if it's already said.
For all of you who ask when the models will be updated or add new models, would you kindly shut up? Jeck Jims isn't someone you can request a model or ask if they can do this or that. By seeing all of this comments I can only figure that you guys are very selfish and want everything done in a couple of seconds. So please, if you love the models Jeck Jims does, or any model made by others, don't request or ask him to do it. Life is full of things one has to do and being asked constantly to do anything without a "Thank you for doing this" or any compliment hurts.

Once again, thank you Jeck for this models

What's wrong with adding trick failure sprites?

Maybe he's just being sarcastic.

Code:
Is there going to Skip model by Jeck Jims???

Don't ask jeck or any other modeler to make models for some character for you.
If you want a model for a character, or do it yourself, or wait until they made it.
but DON'T ask him to make the models, jeck does the models that he wants.

For whatever reason, the models work only for Vanilla characters, and not for the mods that should be compatible, why doesn't it work then? I'm 100% sure i activated the models, but it still happens.

Last edited:
For whatever reason, the models work only for Vanilla characters, and not for the mods that should be compatible, why doesn't it work then? I'm 100% sure i activated the models, but it still happens.
Which ones specifically? The ones listed in the OP, like Pointy/Fluffy?
Make sure you extract models.dat too.

For some reason every model seems to work... except for Blaze the Cat. I'm using Luke's Blaze the Cat on v2.2.8 and I have all the settings correctly. Cannot figure out what's wrong.

Back