Sprite sheet

if its green, thats to make it any color you want! like greenscreen, you dont need a sprite sheet, just draw a sprite in the scale of the sonic sprite (or higher) to start! here is a tutorial:

if its green, thats to make it any color you want! like greenscreen, you dont need a sprite sheet, just draw a sprite in the scale of the sonic sprite (or higher) to start! here is a tutorial:
I know but it appears GRAY
It looks like .exe Sonic

go here:
1629982647065.png
click the gear, click on add archive, go to your srb2 folder, set it to srb2.pk3, click open, ok then click on the arrow going down, then set it to srb2.pk3, done!
1629982732485.png

40x63 which is Sonic's size, make it bigger if you need. But don't make it too big like 100x100, that will be too big. Unless you want to use SF_HIRES. Then you can make it big.
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Well you can scale it if your making a character using SF_HIRES and highresscale parameter in S_SKIN(only in S_SKIN/SOC) and use mobj.spriteyscale and mobj.spritexscale if its an object(only in BLua)
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Also does anyone know why my character isn't showing up in the menu select? If anyone knows why that would be really nice

Last edited:
It's a block of SOC "code" that places a specified character in the character selection screen. Optionally lets you change the name that's shown and the text that accompanies it.

Also,
vivaldi_2021-09-26_23-55-11.png

You can click that set of words. See the slight blue hue? That generally means "this text is an hyperlink".
The page it links to shows you how to make one of these entries.

It's a block of SOC "code" that places a specified character in the character selection screen. Optionally lets you change the name that's shown and the text that accompanies it.

Also,
View attachment 53816
You can click that set of words. See the slight blue hue? That generally means "this text is an hyperlink".
The page it links to shows you how to make one of these entries.
Just found out I'm stupid and didn't click the link

go here: View attachment 52023 click the gear, click on add archive, go to your srb2 folder, set it to srb2.pk3, click open, ok then click on the arrow going down, then set it to srb2.pk3, done!
Oh yea
I had SLADE, version 3.2.4 or something, but yet I can't see the sprite. It literally transparent, and all it shows was box.
1690648191301.png

Some sprite I can see
I use Windows 7 though

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back