Invader ZIM the Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is rumored that there will be an Invader Zim movie that will be live action except for Zim, GIR and any other aliens or robots. Production is supposedly starting in 2008 and will feature the voice actors of Zim and Gir. Other voices and actors are still unknown. The plot will have the origin redone in the same way and will have Zim and Dib teaming up to fight an unknown alien society who are also trying to take over earth.

It was on wikipedia but somebody got rid of it. I will try and find more proof. It said "Rumors" I will type "Invader ZIM the Movie" and see if I can find anything.

kiro the hedgehog said:
a zim movie?

:|

i don't like zim very much..

he's kinda stupid :D

Most people love the cartoon. See the episode Dark Harvest. Then tell me it's stupid. Hehehehe. Also, he created a lot more stuff even creepier than that. Like 8 times more gory too.

Anyway, no it's not coming back. There are comicon interview things, and Jhonen absolutely hated doing invader ZiM. He also answered the 2008 rumor. You can probably all guess... It's a no.

Sorry to disappoint you guys...

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
It is rumored that there will be an Invader Zim movie that will be live action except for Zim, GIR and any other aliens or robots. Production is supposedly starting in 2008 and will feature the voice actors of Zim and Gir. Other voices and actors are still unknown. The plot will have the origin redone in the same way and will have Zim and Dib teaming up to fight an unknown alien society who are also trying to take over earth.
How can it be a Invader Zim movie without the main character Zim?
TOPIC IS OVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back