SRB2 Kart wierd addons malfunction

Yorick

So, as i said in the title my addons dont work properly. When i am already in game i can see all my files in addon menu, including the ones I downloaded myself, but i can't interact with them. I CAN play multiplayer just fine and use all server included mods since server activate them manually, but i would like to test some interesting maps and characters by my own. Please help me to fix this.

P.S. i dont use English very often so i am sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

So, as i said in the title my addons dont work properly. When i am already in game i can see all my files in addon menu, including the ones I downloaded myself, but i can't interact with them. I CAN play multiplayer just fine and use all server included mods since server activate them manually, but i would like to test some interesting maps and characters by my own. Please help me to fix this.

P.S. i dont use English very often so i am sorry for any grammatical mistakes.
Are the files in a separate folder? If so, what is the folder named? Does adding the files work if you put the file in the same folder as srb2win.exe and try to add it then?

As for your English, just do your best. In particular, the word "I" and its contractions are always capitalized. This is an easy to remember grammatical rule, so please try to follow that one.

All my new files are either in the same folder as the game or in a folder that the game created itself. Also there is no file named "srb2win.exe". I did a search but I never found it.

Since you are inquiring about Kart I'm going to say that Prime meant to say srb2kart.exe instead.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back