SRB2 Challenges?

Spektra

You don't have enough memory in your memory card !
Yes, i know, there are the typical challenges, like Not collecting rings, one life, killing all the robots, and the boss rush. But I want something to do, because I have completed my save, 100%, and i'm starting to get bored. any Suggestions?

Beat the entire campaign without jumping.

LQaTMRW.jpg

Sometimes I try playing SRB2 with one hand. Because I'm eating pizza, not what you're thinking.

This sounds more plausible the more I think about it. If you set camera left/right to A and D, then that's really close to the old default control scheme. Set "strafe" to Q and E for when you need them and you're all set.

It almost doesn't even qualify as a challenge.

Play through the entire game as Sonic and Tails, but you can only control 2P Tails. Sounds "fun". :D

That does sound fun.

I don't think it'd be beatable, though. You need Sonic for the mandatory minecart section in ACZ2.

How about Broken Knuckles? :^)

(the premise being that you can't move normally as knuckles and have to resort to jumping, gliding, and climbing to get through the stages)

These are some Ċ̷̡̥̳̫͙̩̙̘̗̹̏̓̑͊̄͝ơ̸̩͍̓̀̊̆̈́̆͛̌͌̓̕͘ơ̴̢̢͖̘̺̘̺̞͙̣͈̜͙̫̐͛̄́̅͐͜͠ḻ̴̨̡̛͈̭̰͙̦̰̭̦͓͙͈̾͛̆̔̒̿͆͆͝ Challenges so far. I'll try some of them out, and post the gifs here.

Here's an idea for a challenge: Speedrun as Tails while spending as much time off the ground as possible. Basically a "the floor is lava" challenge except you are allowed to touch the ground, but your goal is to do so as little as possible whilst completing stages as quickly as possible. You need to keep track of how much time is spent touching the ground and try to refine it to as small a number as possible, all while also completing stages as quickly as possible.

Touching the ground at the start of the level, after clearing the level, or after being teleported doesn't count against you. You are also allowed to touch the ground against bosses.

Yes, i know, there are the typical challenges, like Not collecting rings, one life, killing all the robots, and the boss rush. But I want something to do, because I have completed my save, 100%, and i'm starting to get bored. any Suggestions?
Pushing record attack and working on all characters would seem to be the most obvious here.

A little challenge: There's an emblem in Aerial Garden Zone that is typically taken with Fang. The challenge is to get it with Amy.
1NlrBYM.png

i try to beat it as long if I dont rage back then in summer 2021 i rage in the metal sonic race

this would ragong would be like:
Rage-quit GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Last edited:
Try beating the game without turning the camera. Automatic mode counts as turning the camera.

Sanity loss guaranteed.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back