2.1.16 release, 2.2 information, and community news update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
corre galiera o corno do adm esta de pal duroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is why the internet makes you racist against Brazilians. For those without a translation, he's basically doing the hilarious "WAAH THE ADMINS ARE MEAN FUCK YOU ALL" rant, just in badly written Portuguese instead of English like normal.

Summing it up, he's holding a grudge against us because we didn't accept his deton wad that he tried to submit two years ago. I wasn't involved with it, but hearing from other devs, I was told that he was given the chance to update it and fix the things that made it unplayable, but I'm guessing he just reacted with an outburst. For all I know, the wad he made could've been just a bad sprite swap of Sonic, but not like it matters. He's an immature child about it and that's that.

Either way, I would appreciate if we could go back on topic now. That's enough drama for today.

Really? Not gonna lie, I don't see the Token.
EDIT: Never mind. Saw it.

Yeah its hard to see. I did alot of deciphering so yeah, lol i even have a list of the changes. Most of them have been already said/are easy to see

Its Good to See SRB2 in progress, Hope the developers Keep Up to good work

Last edited:
Thanks for the bugfixes, guys!

BTW, that screenshot of the Deep Sea Zone Revamp made me squee just a little. I like the zone a lot already and I think it looks kinda pretty (For a simple-looking ruins stage), so seeing that gorgeous bit of an update that looked even nicer? :D Squee material.

I also can't wait for an update to Greenflower 1. While the current one kinda-sorta does it's job as a sandbox to learn the controls, the game itself doesn't feel like it actually starts until Greenflower 2, and that is a shame. Having a more cohesive first level would be lovely and that screenshot of it does look nice indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back