Srb2 Not Saving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katch

The old Donut guy
The problem is simple, the solution... I don't know so that's why I'm asking.
Srb2 simply does not save my game files anymore. This has happened since 2.0.6 but I didn't mind much because I never played.

I recently got 2.1.6 and I played all the way through Egg Rock Zone 3, went to go eat dinner, went to the menu and then I went back to play the game. I had no save file saved in slot 1 (The slot I used).

The only different thing about Srb2 2.1.6 is that I can not join online games because it says: "Can't create file .\$$$.sav: disk full ?"

I don't know if these issues are related, but please enlighten me on how to fix this.

Thank you.

Well I'd say your multiplayer issue and your saving issue are in fact related. It probably has something to do with your computer not giving SRB2 permission to write to the disk.

What OS are you using and where is your SRB2 located?

Well I'd say your multiplayer issue and your saving issue are in fact related. It probably has something to do with your computer not giving SRB2 permission to write to the disk.

Right now, I'm using my old computer which is a Windows XP. But you see, I had the same problem with the game not saving on both computers. One computer had Srb2 saved on a Flash Drive and had it also in a folder on the Desktop. The second old computer, which is also a Windows XP, has it saved on the Desktop in a folder.

The multiplayer issue only happened with Srb2 2.1.6.

I forgot to mention in my first post that there is a error trying to save to Config.cfg!

Nevermind this topic! I got it fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back