SRB2 Heroes (Real superpower of TEAMWORK!)

Weird i, havent noted any problem with this wad for me. It doesnt crash, and i dont even use OpenGL.

Last edited:
The crash seems to be random, and the weird thing is that I dont remember it happening that often when I released this version. I tested it on OpenGL too and it works just fine there. I have no plans on updating the mod so I suggest to use openGL from now on! I ll put a warning on the first post anyway...

Where is Power Metropolis's emerald? After searching for far too long I get the feeling something broke somewhere. There's all these doors I can't open and yet the only switch-like object I've found doesn't work/is just decoration.

Where is Power Metropolis's emerald? After searching for far too long I get the feeling something broke somewhere. There's all these doors I can't open and yet the only switch-like object I've found doesn't work/is just decoration.

Hint: Its in the final part of the stage ;)

That shortcuts are for multiplayer mod, so you dont get stuck if a door closes because of a player thats further than you.

Sorry it took so long to look into the game freeze issue in Power Metropolis, but I suspect it's the same issue behind the freezes in TD's Lava Mountain/Terminal (specifically the game has issues with single-patch holed textures on FOFs going too far offscreen). And as far as I can tell the fixes I've made for those also fix Power Metropolis. \o/

So in other words, expect Power Metropolis to not freeze the game in Software mode anymore in the next version/patch of SRB2, whenever it comes out. =)

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long to look into the game freeze issue in Power Metropolis, but I suspect it's the same issue behind the freezes in TD's Lava Mountain/Terminal (specifically the game has issues with single-patch holed textures on FOFs going too far offscreen). And as far as I can tell the fixes I've made for those also fix Power Metropolis. \o/

So in other words, expect Power Metropolis to not freeze the game in Software mode anymore in the next version/patch of SRB2, whenever it comes out. =)

Ohhh, good to know! Thanks :P

Hint Hint: That's technically breaking the rules, and uh, since I don't want this post to be entirely useless in general...

1: Why Pocket Adventure? It's 8-bit Sonic 2 with 8-bit Sonic 3's Music, any level pack, hell, a well made level pack would make pocket adventure look like trash... minus the bosses. bosses are fun someone pls make more

2: STHEO123, have you even talked to Tripel about releasing the teams mod to be used in vanilla, as well as making Vanilla Sonic FSonic and such?

2: STHEO123, have you even talked to Tripel about releasing the teams mod to be used in vanilla, as well as making Vanilla Sonic FSonic and such?

No I havent. But he is free to release the Team mechanics if he wants (He made it after all). And I dont know about FSonic... the mod is finished and there are no new updates anymore.

I think Sapheros means to replace Sonic's sprites with FSonic, which I would much approve of also. I'd also love the team lua as a separate download, so that way we can use 3 characters at the same time like in Sonic Heroes in vanilla SRB2, and custom stages and like.

This was a great mod STHE123O! I enjoyed it as i never really got around to the real sonic heroes game, (just the demo) and it's just as good, sure there aren't curly loops (Death stare at the 20 year old engine they still use) but i'm sure it works just as fine without it, you're a very talented one, keep making more stuff like this, i would love to see what you come up with next

I for one am a fan of your creations now, surprise me :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back