An Apology

Uhh, hi there. Umm... where did you say hi? The Message Board has Forum Rules, and if you don't follow them it can lead to warnings and temporary or permanent bans.

I read all your posts and some reasons you got warned would be for not following these rules

3.-Use proper English. Spell properly, use correct punctuation and capital letters as required, do not use chat speak or text messaging shorthand, and break your paragraphs appropriately.

4.-No spam. Do not make pointless topics, one-liners, polls, or forum games.

10.-Read the FAQ and Wiki before asking simple questions. They are probably already answered there.

I'm not saying that you didn't follow them, It's just they're usual reasons people get warnings. You should learn the Forum Rules which are located next to the User CP link under the Message Board logo.

Here's the page if you don't find the Forum Rules yourself

https://mb.srb2.org/rules.php

Out of genuine curiosity, why do you capitalize every word in your sentences? This isn't just you. I've seen a lot of people do it over the years and it baffles me every time.

My guess is english isn't their native language so mistakes like this are to be expected.

Automatic corrector. He may be using a tablet or mobile phone. And his matices language won't be English. But my native language isn't English either. It's Spanish. So if I try typing "my" It will say "muy" from Spanish.

Or maybe it's justo his atomatic corrector always starts with capitales. Idk

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back