Official Holiday 2013 Haul Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and a Wii U bundled with Zelda Wind Waker HD. Unfortunately, this is the worst time as the servers of the e-shop are overflown and I cannot enter it because of this.

Right? Awful time for Nintendo's servers to crap out on us. They should have anticipated this.
I managed to sneak into the eshop just in time to buy Cave Story (it'll be my first time playing it) but after that it's been down again. Got lucky I guess.

Right? Awful time for Nintendo's servers to crap out on us. They should have anticipated this.
I managed to sneak into the eshop just in time to buy Cave Story (it'll be my first time playing it) but after that it's been down again. Got lucky I guess.

I constantly kept trying to enter the eshop, then I managed to get in, but when I entered my code I got an error, and then later on I tried again and it said the code was already used, so I was pretty worried, then I checked my downloads and the game was there, and I quickly went on download, and it ended up downloading! After that, it was down again, but then later on it was up again.

*Early*
New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U Wii U Bundle
Super Mario 3D World
Pikmin 3

*Christmas*
$50 Gift Card
A Pocket Watch
A Wallet
-----
Would include some 3DS Games but those were bought with my own money at the time. The Wii U Bundle actually took awhile to get early being that me and my parents did "Half & Half" and it's a good thing since you know what happened with the servers. Not sure if it affected the huge update it needed but glad to get that out of the way.

Last edited:
I got a pair of socks I really needed in order to wear further clothing without damaging my feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back