• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My W.I.P...SuperUsuario's Domain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superusuario

...Wait. I'm here?
Have you watched my SIG?Yep...i'm working on it.For now...It has 9 levels.They are:
Shiny Beach Zone 1,2 and 3.
Factory Trouble Zone 1,2 and 3.And...
Hot Top Volcano Zone 1,2 and 3.
Download(Version 1.5)(I'm a link!)
Comments and bugs are accepted!!
What's to beta 2?
-A new Zone...Eggman Shrine.
-Some custom music.
-Bug fix(If there's a bug)
-MAYBE a Special stage.
-A match,Tag,And CTF level.
UPDATE:Beta 1.5 released!(1.5?)
-Some secrets added(But only the level select one works)
-SBZ2 has a new way to get the emerald(The others are going too...later...)
-Made special stage 1(Emerald race zone)
-Deleted SBZ1-SBZ3's Special Stage tokens
Enjoy!
Screens:
srb20015.png

The SBZ1's water pool.
srb20016.png

SBZ2's Last-Man-Standing part.
srb20017-1.png

SBZ's boss.
srb20018-1.png

FTZ1's beggining(Yes,This part is annoying.The Last-Man-Standing part is longer)
srb20019-1.png

FTZ2's hidden teleport.
srb20020-1.png

FTZ's boss.(Yes,That thing that is forwards is where the capsule is and a volcano.)
srb20021.png

HTVZ1's Ring drainer and HOM(Duh!)
srb20022.png

HTVZ2's checkpoint.
srb20023.png

HTV's boss
Known bugs:
1:There are many HOM in this Mod.
2:HTVZ2 makes that the enemies can't hit you and you can't hit them(Like god without god.And lava hurts you.)
3:You can enter the erupting volcano in HTVZ3
4:HTVZ3's boss is too high but you can beat him.

looks like theres another wad i have to try out. im a bit busy at the moment but i will give you some feed back later.

While using sonic:

1st Level = 24 seconds
2nd level = 42 seconds
3rd Level = 17 seconds
4th level = 3 minutes and 47 seconds
5th level = 35 seconds
6th level = 54 seconds
7th level = 1 minuite and 34 seconds
8th level = 1 minuite and 45 seconds
9th level = 16 seconds

Played through most of your maps. So, for my first "link-to-wiki" in a few months:

Read and understand... (when the wiki is back up.)

The main reasons:

1. Most of the levels were gigantic with an enormous amount of open space filled with... nothing.
2. The levels that weren't gigantic requires players to run along a 32-64 fracunit wide platform around the entire level.
3. Most of the levels used the same texture throughout, clumped up scenery things, enemies, etc.

Jazz said:
Played through most of your maps. So, for my first "link-to-wiki" in a few months:

Read and understand... (when the wiki is back up.)

The main reasons:

1. Most of the levels were gigantic with an enormous amount of open space filled with... nothing.
2. The levels that weren't gigantic requires players to run along a 32-64 fracunit wide platform around the entire level.
3. Most of the levels used the same texture throughout, clumped up scenery things, enemies, etc.
Jazz...please...don't link me to the Wiki(Even if it's down)And
  1. I first made the normal map,the Thok Barrier and then the map things.After...i did the map.Thats why they have alot of space
  2. Can i say...Last-Man-Standing style?
  3. I know,The texture thing is because the map continues where it continues.
And
The Dark Fox said:
You have match maps already? Or is that just the name?
Read and understand...
I said:
Have you watched my SIG?Yep...i'm working on it.For now...It has 9 levels.They are:
Shiny Beach Zone 1,2 and 3.
Factory Trouble Zone 1,2 and 3.And...
Hot Top Volcano Zone 1,2 and 3.
There are no match levels for now...Later....

The Dark Fox said:
Single Player isn't the only maps that can numbers in it. Then why the hell put SCRMTF for your map intro?
There are going to be Match,Tag,And CTF levels.
I'm just thinking what kind of musicslot do i use for a chrismast match level...

Superusuario said:
Jazz...please...don't link me to the Wiki(Even if it's down)

I wouldn't link you if I didn't think you needed it. I would also suggest taking a look at some official SRB2 levels. Think about what makes the official maps fun and use those aspects to improve your work.

Please note that I'm linking you to the wiki so that you will hopefully learn something from reading it, not as an insult.

Ice previously said:
This wad made me want to throw myself off a 50 story building, and hope to catch my eyelid on a nail.

This.
Anyway, you should always keep in mind to make the thok barrier first when making a level. The levels were huge and flat, there were also some graphical errors due to such big sectors. You should study official maps, and actually spend a lot of time for each and every map.

Zero Effort cue? This would be a good wad to watch reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back