• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jet the hawk

Should I make the Wad?

• YEAH!!!! MAKE IT!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good things here and there

• errr....not that great

• OMG! THIS IS THE WORK OF AN COMPLEATE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

• I don't care ether way

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was browseing the fourms and saw that someone named ChaosSonic who wanted a Jet.wad. I tried to make one, here's one frame
play280na.png

I know that some of you hate me by now because I can't even make a decent wad, all of them are Sonic recolours! :evil: Well if you don't want it maybe ChaosSonic would... If he's still here :( then my work would be for nothing :cry:

Bigboi said:
What happened to no Image Macros?
Is it listed in the rules? Doesn't seem to be to me.

I only mentioned it once, here: http://sepwich.com/ssntails/mb/viewtopic.php?t=1572

Note I don't say you can't use them, just don't do it constantly. It gets annoying if overused, like anything else. Sometimes, like that one, they explain the point far better than actually typing it out would, hence why I used it. While sarcastic, it does a better job than I could without the macro.

ree-c said:
Looks nice. o.o

Just change the shading a bit, seems to bright.

*Wearing an "I'm with stupid" T-shirt with the 'stupid' crossed out*

Then when your done you can make the other babylon rouges! And Cream! And Rouge! And -- *shot*

nice! this could potentially be awesome.

a little bright, but good work!

I suggest you give him the "Glide" ability.

Yeah Jet the hawk is amazing. nice wad so far try and make the green a emeraldish green. and a Super Form would be a excellent idea.
Super form colors Sky Blue or Red would Suit him! :D

Using SAKnux as a base? ;)

Actually, this looks really nice.
Just do something about the shoes, and make it darker.

:lol: i was wondering who were the people looking at my post and i havnt been on latly because i did something with my wad and it messed up my computer

though its kinda sad i really dont know how to use a xwe right :(

join the club! :(

this wad is going to look awesome!!!!!!!! like they said it looks a bit too bright

but if you would check my old character wad help you would know that im
really really new to this stuff and i dont really understand the instructions on how to make wads :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back