What's that link again? + Master Server + Free IRC client!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

:?

I seen someone post a link to a URL version of !gamelist in IRC. I can't find it anymore so can someone remind me again?

Also, why does the Master Server keep going down?

And if you search in google, for those who don't have an IRC client, you should XIRCon. I don't have mIRC so I can't compare it except, on some list of IRC clients, mIRC has a 5 star rating. XIRCon only has four but, and this is the important bit, it's totally free! No trials or registration, absolutely free!

God forbid you have to wait 4 seconds for the "woah dude time is up" screen to pipe down.

mIRC doesn't take away any functionality whatsoever when your trial period ends. Besides, mIRC is way more powerful than any other IRC chatting client I know of, especially with its mainstream scripting system.

ree-c said:
Mikey, you use the username "MIKEY_T_HEDGEHOG" on the netgame servers, right?

Yeah, that's me.

And XiRCOn is a few features short of mIRC yes, but I can't use it after the trial expires.

You just have to wait about five seconds after you start it and it will let you go..

Mikey said:
ree-c said:

Yeah, that's me.

And XiRCOn is a few features short of mIRC yes, but I can't use it after the trial expires.

None of your games were joinable and now you've got the whole tiscali broadband network in the U.K banned from the master server. x.x

ree-c said:

None of your games were joinable and now you've got the whole tiscali broadband network in the U.K banned from the master server. x.x[/quote]

WHAT? How? And my server said it can't connect to the master server due to timeout.

And who do you need to talk to to get unbanned? (I never asked to get myself unbanned in order to host in the first place)

And I thought that post-count-increase posts were gone. Please don't make pointless posts. It sucks to see a new post, then read it, and see that it's a two-word post that adds nothing to the conversation. Of course you should pick one, there's two. Why talk to both? God, the noobs these days...*begins to rant*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back