What´s your favorite gametype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race is underrated, it´s the only gametype in wich luck doesn´t play that much of a crucial factor. Plus, it´s one of the few gametypes that actually fits the Sonic Franchise.
Uh, what about all the ? boxes everywhere? I mean, sure, on something like GFZ1 luck isn't going to be an issue, but on any larger and harder stage it'll definitely come up pretty heavily.

My main problem with race is just that there's no player interaction whatsoever. It's just multiple people playing Time Attack at once.

Uh, what about all the ? boxes everywhere? I mean, sure, on something like GFZ1 luck isn't going to be an issue, but on any larger and harder stage it'll definitely come up pretty heavily.

My main problem with race is just that there's no player interaction whatsoever. It's just multiple people playing Time Attack at once.

Then let us run and spin into each other during race?

Then let us shoot each other during race?
Fixed.

I've done this before, and it's rather fun. You have to turn on friendly fire as well as ringslinger to do it in 2.0.x though, IIRC. My favorite gametype is probably match, thought I hardly ever play online anymore because my wireless connection is so unstable.

Last edited:
I love co-op for level testing. You can get so much more specific feedback that way.

Otherwise, single player.

My favorites are co-op and race.
I like co-op because other players can help me clear a certain zone. Race puts my speed skills to the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back