Your favorite gaming console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you favorite gaming consle of all time?

My choice would be a tie between play station 1, sega dreamcast, and nintendo 64, for some reason, those three systems are all in the same time era. Also, they all have their unique qualities about themselves, but enough about me, what about you?

Do PCs count? If not, I loved the Dreamcast (with the exception of replacing VMU batteries) and I adore the Wii when motion controls are appropriately and skillfully implemented. Metroid Prime 3 is probably the best example of that.

Last edited:
The NES. I grew up with it in the late '80s, and I still have not grown out of it. It's my all time favorite.

PS3. By far the best console I have ever used- though I'm fond of the Gameboy Advance because of the memories it brings. This doesn't mean I don't like my other consoles/handhelds, though.

My favorite game consle would be the Sega Genesis 32 Bit. I have it and its really cool. My favorite "now" consle would be the wii with the graphics.

I'm pretty much the same as Blue. However, I have to say that the gameboy advance had given me a vast amount of enjoyment and a whole lot of hours spent playing wario land 4, kirby, sonic advance, pokemon gold and especially MM & Bass.

Well, there are some consoles you might dislike.
*CoughVIRTUALBOYCough*
Why do you always have to mention something which isn't really helping any argument? It's just common sense that there's something someone'd dislike, and he already said that he's not a fan of consoles/handhelds.

My favorite console is the Dreamcast, and my favorite handheld is the DS.

Really sorry if that bothered you or anything, I chose those consoles for their games mostly like soul calibur, final fantasy VII, and mario 64, not because of the way they are or look.
No, it's not that I have a problem with the question, it's just that almost every console I've played, I have a number of games on them that I enjoy. I can't tell you which console I like most, because almost all of them have served me well. I can tell you, though, that the Gamecube, N64, Super Nintendo and Wii are still on my shelf and used every once in a while. Had I the Genesis and NES, I could probably tell you the same for them.

I grew up with the Genesis and the Nintendo 64 playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles a hell of a lot and on the Nintendo 64 my time was spent playing Zelda, Mario Kart and Diddy Kong Racing. The Wii is also pretty cool once you get homebrew on it, Brawl hacks are really cool.

Why do you always have to mention something which isn't really helping any argument? It's just common sense that there's something someone'd dislike, and he already said that he's not a fan of consoles/handhelds.

My favorite console is the Dreamcast, and my favorite handheld is the DS.

He said that he is a fan of videogames. He could care less about the console. But I pointed out that there might be a console that even good games wouldn't let him stop.

My favorite console would be the DSi... Er.. handheld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back