• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Floor-over-floor-over-floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 (easy+medium+hard), and occasionaly, 15 (easy+medium+hard+deaf). For rings, deaf adds 32 units to the height, so they appear to be floating. For monitors, though, that makes it random.

For player starts (and you'll want to do it sometime, trust me), you have to multiply it by 32 for each unit up, not 16. This is because it uses the mutiplayer flag. For something. Be danged if I knew what.

shadowstar said:
Just use objectplace mode. It's a lot easier.

i've tryed that, but it doesn't save to the map, i think there is another command that you use to save the things into the wad file.

WRITETHINGS.
Just use objectplace and place your things, and do WRITETHINGS. It will write the things to a file called NEWTHINGS.lmp. Use XWE, SRB2WA, or Lumpmod to replace the THINGS lump with NEWTHINGS.lmp. (The new lump must be named THINGS.)

Now i know what that NEWTHINGS lump is now, now i can make levels better than i have ever made before, like multistory bouildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back