where's super/hyper sonic abilityS!??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naga

True liar.
messing around with srb2 and using object placement mode to get all 8 emeralds to see what happens i saw hyper sonic and the flying ability that he uses. i've been wondering what ability number is it? i've looked in all the files of srb2 and even inside the exe but i can't find it!

Actually, since you can make a thok spawn an object, I bet you can make a thok do an armageddon, too. :P

I probably sound noobish but, theres a Hyper Sonic!?!?

Correct. Go find the eighth Emerald. :P

(The only difference between Super and Hyper Sonic is that Hyper can Armageddon Thok) (Causes an Armageddon Shield-like explosion when you thok)

There is one other difference, there's stars spinning around Hyper Sonic.
He also leaves a star behind every second or so. It's easier to notice in OpenGL because it looks cool with the coronas and all. o.o

Here's the controls: Camera right to change the item, Cam left to quickly cycle backwards through items, hold Jump to go up, and spin to go down. Forward/backward/left/right movement is normal, just slower. Have fun.

so when do you use the oblect place and how do you use the object place. what does the 8th emerald look like. Cant you get the 8th emerald by beating the game on very hard mode?

You guys need to read. It was stated that the way you use object place is to move the items with Camera Rotate L and R. It's the black emerald that you need.

phazon sonic said:
Cant you get the 8th emerald by beating the game on very hard mode?
Heh, no, you get ultimate mode if you beat the game on very hard... ... ... hehe, I don't see any prize for beating Ultimate still and I don't hear word of anything in the works for it, maybe if you beat Ultimate you'll get the 8th emerald for when you start new games? :lol:

i'll have to try beating the game on very hard and ultimate, is ultimate really hard, or just a bit harder than very hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back