Dual release! Block Fort update and Tidal Fortress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tets

one rude dude
Get the Block Fort update here: http://tetsuo.gunsha.com/srb2wad/mta_blockfort.zip.

This update features pseudo-slopes (steps of 16 units, it works well enough) and custom music courtesy of BlazeHedgehog. The object layout has also been modified to match the original more closely.

If you assisted me in testing Block Fort before now, your version is out of date and will cause consistency failures.

And get Tidal Fortress Zone here: http://tetsuo.gunsha.com/srb2wad/mf_tidalfortress.zip.

We've all heard about this one in the preview thread. It was meant to be released before I went to DC last week but it wasn't, so here it is.

EDIT: Red team base had a blue flag. I missed that when I copied the objects over from the blue side. It has been fixed and reuploaded as of now.

I LOVE IT!!!

Did Blaze make that music himself, or something?
I'm glad that I'm the first to get this. Impressive.

(Above applies to Block Fort.)

Actually, the Fortress is rather interesting. It's almost impossible for Sonic to get to the flag bases, though. Nice work.

The music is from a midi based on the actual Block Fort music in Mario Kart 64, Blaze did some sort of music magic on it and made it sound awesome.

I don't see how it's so tough for Sonic to get to the bases. You must be doing something wrong, as I tested multiple times and no one ever alerted me to such a problem. :/

I mean the battlements in the water.

Also, that problem you mentioned about the blue flag isn't fixed.

Blaze, how did you do sequence that music? Was it a soundfont?

You must have got a cached copy of it then. I downloaded it myself and the problem is indeed fixed. If it isn't fixed for you, the problem is as simple to fix as loading it into Wadauthor and changing the flag to red.

And Blaze didn't sequence the music, someone else did. Blaze fancied it up and encoded it to MP3 for me.

YAY! Tidal Fortress is really cool. It's the best CTF level I've seen yet! As for Block Fort, the only way it could be more perfect is if someone made Mario Kart character WADs. Good work Tets.

I dunno. Cinos/Marc gave'em to me. Apparently one is a soundfont he got from a soundcard he used to own, or something ("SonicImplantsGS"), and the other one he gave me I have no idea where it came from ("8mbgmsfx").

The rest of my Soundfonts were lifted from Zophar.net (The FF7 Soundfont and Setzer's SPC Soundfont).

I have more MP3s I've made uploaded. Not all were done with FL Studio, and some are pretty old/crap, so be warned:

http://blazefire.mooglecavern.com/music/

8mbgmsfx is the official 8mb Creative/EMU General MIDI soundfont. If you didn't pay for it, it's warez (just an anecdote).

Wow What Cool Levels. Good Work.

I Will Be In General Discussion,Suggestions and Help,Editing,And The SSNTails.org Message Board. Bye
[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back