Oh Dear God. YuGiOh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kroze said:
Naga said:
Me and a friend of mine watched The Abridged Series (oh yeah!).

I am not sure if I should thank you for this or hate your for giving me another quote spouting, LK fanboying idiot to deal with.

Lol. There is no fanboy. We just like the series. :P

I have about the same story as Naga. I'm honestly not that good at the card game, but it's still really fun to play. Myself and a few friends have actually made up a few rules for three-way games.

Though I find that a number of the cards seem to be worded in such a way that we have to think a bit to figure out how certain card effects would combine. (Cyberdark Horn equips a dragon and gains its attack power, Sword Hunter equips every enemy it kills and gains 200 attack power. If I use Tailor of the Fickle to steal Cyberdark Horn's equipped dragon, and give it to Sword Hunter, does Sword Hunter gain 200 ATK, or the ATK of the dragon?)

Do I know you or something? Pretty much exactly like it.

During the time I played the game, I was always the one who could explain everything about effects - and that allowed a little twisting of the rules. No-one ever noticed that some cards couldn't be special summoned by anything other than a particular card - and this allowed me to use some insanely powerful ones rather easily (Such as placing a monster reborn face down, using card destruction with Horus the Black Flame Dragon, Level 8 in my hand, and then reborning it [which isn't possible due to its effect]).

We started obeying the rules later, lol. But before, it was insane. We never really read the rules... so we'd have 4 copies of stupid cards (When 3 is the maximum for most, and some are limited to 2 or even 1) and summon high level monsters without tributes; and have decks that had about 100 cards+. Obeying the rues was funner, honestly.

Right now I'm using about 53 cards in mine (which I may find excessive).

We had a few different rules for multi-player games, as opposed to 1v1.

Some cards were altered in effect; mostly the term "opponent's side of the field", which was changed to the opposing team's. Sometimes we'd use independant lifepoints for each player, or a shared pool (4000 each or 8000 for each team, that the players share), and being able to use cards out of your team mebers hand or field (except monsters).

Hell, anyone remember that "Duelist of the Roses" game on the PS2? We even managed to adapt that to the RL card game. Was pretty good, too.

Good times. Damn good times. Wish I had more poeple to play with; the reason I stopped playing was because other people started losing interest.

I've never seen anyone who wasn't 100% obsessed with it.

Now you have. :D

I used to have all 3 God cards, all exodia pieces, dark exodia, 3 Dark magicians, 3 dark magician girls, 5 Blue eyes, Red eyes black dragon, and a bunch of others.

Sold them on ebay :(

Ghost_Zero said:
I used to have all 3 God cards, all exodia pieces, dark exodia, 3 Dark magicians, 3 dark magician girls, 5 Blue eyes, Red eyes black dragon, and a bunch of others.

Why!?!?!?!? did you at least get $1000 or some thing for them?

But I commend your ability to collect sir.

Ghost_Zero said:

You sir, better have had head trauma at the time on the Exodia/God cards. Those things are IMPOSSIBLE to find nowadays.

I had a Slifer the Sky Dragon card and now I have no idea where it was and then found out my older brother sold it on Ebay and got $50 for it and then he spent the money.

Earuto said:
I had a Slifer the Sky Dragon card, but now I have no idea where it is. I found out my older brother sold it on Ebay and got $50 for it, and then he spent the money.
Your brother is an evil creature, Earuto.

Earuto said:
I had a Slifer the Sky Dragon card and now I have no idea where it was and then found out my older brother sold it on Ebay and got $50 for it and then he spent the money.
That's just cruel >:(

Here you go
69911ia0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back