How do you pronounce your user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think some of you are realizing that dashes are used only between syllables, not wherever you want.

FoxBlitzz said:
I don't think some of you are realizing that dashes are used only between syllables, not wherever you want.
Zero.
Ze. Ro.
Ze-ro. I got it. XD

Words in capital is what your supposed to say

1-800 safe AUTO

Your a great hero!
Your the best SAVER in the world.

Say the following Bold and you got it.

The servers are the 7 Chaos.
Jim Ross from WWE: Dammit Ref, Regal's got those damn brass knucks again!

JetTheHawk said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Mon-ster Yes-tin.

Never thought that. I thought it was Eye-st-in. o-o
Jellybones69 said:
Also, I never knew how your username was pronounced liked that, Monster Iestyn. I always thought it was "Aye-es-tine."
fawfulfan said:
I think I heard at one time that it was pronounced "yes-tin" but I forgot it and also thought it was "eye-es-tin".

I thought there would be some users that would say something like this. No need to worry, though. I know people in real life who have pronouced it wrongly before, or confused it with other names. But with some of the people who do know how to pronouce my name, they can't spell it right. =/

The reason why it's meant to be pronounced like that is because it's a Welsh name. Just mentioning that in case any of you are interested to know that.

Yeah, I thought about it and I found that it sounded like an accented name. For a sec I thought it was Japanese. I know how it's spelt and I think I'll call it how I call it, you can't hear it right? So no one cares 'cause they call everything how they call it and no one else will hear them say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back