SRB2JTE supervirus activate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Not Found said:
I don't think i'll get it. I'd ranther have it than the TD Curse...
Edit: By TD, (this is for n00bs) I mean Tails Doll.
*Headdesk* One fan starts something stupid and it spreads like the flu.

Somebody delete this terrible thing! I mean, do you, really do you want to see this:
picture741mq.jpg
??????? Ohh....scary in full screen!

When I said i carry the supervirus it said. Administrator has commited seppuku for attempting to ruin this netgame with the supervirus and failing misurably. What's the promble it's not a netgame it's a one player game it said supervirus. Edit: one time I did activated but i can't remember.

You know, you can simply skip it by going into the launcher and typing in the command line "-warp map01".

Kaysakado, i have a job for you... i want you to hack into srb2JTE, disable the supervirus screen,disable the eggman supervirus sheld, and send me the hack. (it will just make me feel better cus every time i start up any verson of srb2, i get a fear that the supervirus might show up.)

Apart from the fact you bumped this topic which was 20 days old...
Why is everyone scared of the Supervirus? From what I've gathered, it's only a little fun, and can be quit by going out and back in, if you are SOOO scared of the "Supervirus", then don't play SRB2JTE, simple.
I rest my case.

My dad was scared of the supervirus. I remember, about 4 months ago, I was on my dad's computer playing srb2JTE, and I got the supervirus. When my dad heard the messed up distorted sound of JTE and saw Supervirus Blast 2, well, he went crazy and thought that it was a real virus and made me shut it down. And I've only gotten 3 times, I think, since then.

Hm, the Supervirus. It's, in my mind, the dreaded crasher of the Software renderer. (I use that one) But nothing else. Dai all j00 n00bs. *Shot*

nadjili said:
My dad was scared of the supervirus. I remember, about 4 months ago, I was on my dad's computer playing srb2JTE, and I got the supervirus. When my dad heard the messed up distorted sound of JTE and saw Supervirus Blast 2, well, he went crazy and thought that it was a real virus and made me shut it down. And I've only gotten 3 times, I think, since then.

XD JTE probably feels proud of himself. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back