Question about the ultimate cheat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all the spam. Seriously, it does nothing but crash the game. STjr. put it there as a prank, and nothing else.

So we get all these fun topics where everyone gets to tease the newer members... Its sort of a joke on newbies... I've seen something similar in scouts... (snipe-hunting... left-handed smoke-shifter)

Dont believe them the ultimate cheat only works on Windows BOSE

It makes the game invert but if you do a glitch it can work on any operating system

Nomekop said:
Dont believe them the ultimate cheat only works on Windows BOSE

It makes the game invert but if you do a glitch it can work on any operating system
Mind explaining what exactly "Windows BOSE" is? Some kind of super-powerful variant of Windows 98?

I'll Begin said:
Ok. I think we've had our fun here.

Lock.

Oh right. I'm not Mystic... yet.

Hahahaha, thats delicious!
Also, is anyone tired of that "you are an idiot" page, its annoying.(I have a natural curiosity about things)

You're ALL wrong! You need to raise a level 38 Charazard on Pokemon Leaf green, Transfer it to Pokemon Sapphire, Import the game save file using an Action Replay, Edit the file so line 356 says SUPERAWESOMEMEGASRB2CHEAT, Then put it in your srb2 folder with the name MEGACHEESE.omg, THEN go into SRB2 and warp to CEZ Act 2, Plug in your force flux peripheral, Link your Windows system to your Commodore 64 and Use your model DHGR57465 IS2HTECD Cable to connect Windows to your Martian Spacecaft and instal the drivers for it. Now send a form to the U.S. Government asking if you can use the menu option. If the form returned allows you to use it, Spin around in 50 circles on SRB2 and get 1 million points in 5 seconds and the "Ultimate Cheat". There ya go!

WAD master said:
Stop lying.

We all know you REALLY need a force-flux peripheral attached to a Commoder 64 built into a Martian space craft to run it.

AND you need to sacrifice Scorchia to Red Volcano Zone, and force his spirit to haunt the Commoder 64 before the game will allow you to use it.

Your ALL wrong! This what happens when you use the Ultamate Cheat! It is to much for you and you scream LOUD and the F.B.I. comes in and knocks you out! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back