Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHUFFLE SONIC ADDED DEC. 23
Just Sonic from Sonic Shuffle. I planed on uploading all sonic shuffle characters at once, but with holidays just two days away I will not have time to finish any others. So as an early present, Sonic Shuffle!
attachment.php

The Sonic Shuffle model plays well. Although, the quills move a bit too much from walking to standing. Other than that, it's good. And there's the issue with jumping still being blue. With a color-changer wad, that would all work out! :3

I know, I did the best I could to get a perfect sonic/super sonic md2, if there were separate super spin frames it could be done.

This looks really good. I like the Manic one. Finally, an addon that you can finally play as Manic!

Just out of curiosity, where'd you get the classic Sonic and Tails models?

Look in the description, it's under the credits. As for WHERE I downloaded them, classic sonic was downloaded from the model resource, tails and knux were from bagjac's YouTube video.

Lol you put Sonic from Sonic Shuffle on my birthday. Anyway thats awesome, did you get that Sonic from Models Resource? Because that is where you can get all of the Sonic Shuffle characters.

The problem is that it's trying to render md2s for the rings, but there are no md2s for the rings. To solve this open Md2.dat in notepad and delete "ring ring.md2 xx.xxx." (I don't remember the numbers)

If your MD2 data file comes from the 1.09.4 era, it would be BON1 BON1.md2, not RING RING.md2.

Is that a question? Or a statement? I'm a little confused on what you are trying to say...

Jeck, can I do Tails from Sonic Shuffle for you so you can put it on the first post?
And i have a problem with it though.

Last edited:
I already started Shuffle tails but nothing says you can't make it as well, and what's your problem? That it's all black?

MIGHTY THE ARMADILO ADDED JAN. 15

Sorry for the delay of this requested model, I have little time on the computer and blah, blah, blah, you don't rely care. So here he is Mighty. I'm, not too crazy about the jog frames, but I will change if needed. Model is a mix of Sonic Unleashed, with Tails' shoes from Sonic Heros', and Bajac's Sonic Hands, The rest is made by me.​

attachment.php

Last edited:
Geez, is Mighty's fur made out of the RED team texture or something? Also, it's spelled Tails' and Heroes'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back