Is there a way to pause the game and still control the camera?

ManuelRome

I don't know if this is the place to ask, but is there any way I can pause the game and be able to move the camera around? not like spectator mode, just the angle of the camera, still being able to rotate it, but with the game paused.

Kind of like how Smash Bros pause works, being able to move the camera around and looking at the paused game from different angles.

The only reason I'm asking is because I want to be able to look at certain animations from different angles without having to constantly use the console commands.

I guess a way to do it with Lua would help, but I don't know if it's a simple thing to do or not.

While it doesn't pause the game, I do believe you're looking for TehRealSalt's Animation Debugger.

While that one is helpful, it is not what I was looking for, it does help to watch all of the animation frames of the character, but there are times where I want to look at certain effects that the debugger doesn't do since it's only changing the sprite of the character.

I mostly want something like this to be able to take good screenshots on the spot, without a constant use of the console commands.

---------------EDIT--------------------

Oh, nevermind, I found out how to do it, thanks for the help nonetheless!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back