Favorite Sonic The Hedgehog line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlin The Wolf

Suuuup? ;3
Mine is, "You and what mustache? I beat you all the time by myself, and now there's two of me!" from the final boss of Sonic Generations (which I beat in 6 days, don't get it if you want a game that lasts. '.3.).

So what's yours?

Can't remember the line, but I'll always have the laughs or a slight chuckle upon the hearing of Baldy Mcnosehair.

This quote always used to make me laugh every time I heard it in Sonic Colors.

Eggman: "Please remember, all planets in Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park are, as far as you know, wholly owned properties of Eggman Enterprises and its subsidiaries. All unauthorized photography, video reproduction, or shutting down of generators is strictly prohibited. Thank you."

Sonic: "Eggman! I AM going to save this planet, and I AM going to free these aliens. No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me.

Except the good old "I'll take over the world !" said by the mad scientist of every series, I also added my favourite Sonic line to my own expressions. You wouldn't except this one, but for some reasons, I love it, a lot. Taken from Sonic Battle.
SONIC: Let me ask you one more thing, Rouge.

ROUGE: {Well, now!} What is it?

SONIC: What's in it for you by giving us all this information?

ROUGE: {Hmph!} You make it sound like I never do a good deed unless I profit
from it.

SONIC: Am I wrong?

ROUGE: Well, I do good deeds sometimes.

SONIC: Well, I do good deeds... On occasion.
The last bold part at the end. That's it.
Originally Posted by I'll Begin
"Aaah!" - Sonic
This one is also quite exceptional, really~

Here's mine:

Eggman: You know nothing, fool! It's Chaos, the God of Destruction! Hahahahahahaha!

He shouted it from atop a building without being noticed somehow. And of course there's everyone's favorite, "Get a load of this!"

"You little thieves! Did you really think you could make it out of here alive?"
"Come and GET some, Eggman!"
"SONIC!"

Mine is the Eggman's announcement from Starlight Carnival.
Please note that this ride is not safe for children under 12, or over 13. It is also not safe for 13 year olds.

Sonic: "Eggman! I AM going to save this planet, and I AM going to free these aliens. No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me.

Yeah, pretty much this. That game had so much better writing than any Sonic game before it, screw the haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back