I like SRB2p, its just the tutorial is too long and

suggestions:
u can't skip dialouge or disable it, prob u can make it a feature if u want to, and also the tutorial is too long, and how do I spindash?

(Another thing, if u need another suggestion, Make the select button 2 buttons, like almost everything else, A but also enter prob as default. I accidentally made the enter button as my screenshot button when i first played by accident, i had to reinstall

I like SRB2p, its just the tutorial is too long and

suggestions:
u can't skip dialouge or disable it, prob u can make it a feature if u want to, and also the tutorial is too long, and how do I spindash?

(Another thing, if u need another suggestion, Make the select button 2 buttons, like almost everything else, A but also enter prob as default. I accidentally made the enter button as my screenshot button when i first played by accident, i had to reinstall

i mean, persona is pretty complicated, and even as someone who is experienced with the series i can say i'm hella grateful for the long tutorial (despite it only being five minutes long).

also you can't spindash that's just not something you can do
don't see why it matters anyway, since you will not be spending a lot of time navigating dungeons compared to the battle times. giving the characters jump abilities at all is probably the most we'll get on that end.

In the .pk3 file it shows how persona stats are listed or something.
What I did for mine I just looked at cman's pk3 and saw like what lines of text were used to do what etc.

well this is extremely enjoyable,but i want to have the power of setting the battle music. it should not be hard,mostly because the game got a huge library of battle musics. it should be confortable to set the musics for players (and MAYBE master server support?)

well this is extremely enjoyable,but i want to have the power of setting the battle music. it should not be hard,mostly because the game got a huge library of battle musics. it should be confortable to set the musics for players (and MAYBE master server support?)

You literally can set the battle music.

Also can we get the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDa525fU20 for one of the themes
and be able to change shuffle time
and get https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdlcNd0yXQ just because it is a boss battle theme, even if its only for full moon battles

you can even add music to the game yourself, and then make that a battle theme, so you could probably but sans megalovania or jevil "the world revolving" or whatever if you want to

You literally can just press pause, go into sounds, and change the battle music

Last edited:
how use noclip/objectplace in tartarus:

If you die in the tutorial (i try with the reapper) and press "Don't give up" the game will put you in the tartarus lobby. there you can go with noclip and go even further.
my record is floor 75 (without bosses).

Played this with a group and holy shit it's so fun trying to coordinate between 4 people and is so rewarding. I hope to see this mod grow into a full game it's genuinely a fun idea.

SRB2P 1.2 Patch is now live!

Say hi to the 1.2 patch! And it's not alone!

There is now a 25 pages long modding doc for all you crazy people out there
Not everything is on there but it's pretty complete if you ask me...

And on top of that... The SRB2P Discord server is now open to the public!
Here you'll be able to find people to play with, and share your mods!
Be aware that as per Discord TOS, anyone who's blatantly under 13 will be banned without regards.

Oh right, the changelog, of course!
V1.2
  • Gameplay
    • You now have 1/3 Max SP in PvP instead of 1/2.
  • Fixes
    • Fixed being able to access the Sub-Persona menu with no Sub-Personas via the shortcut in Skills, resulting in errors.
    • Fixed invalid frames when reviving Knuckles or Shadow
    • Fixed Brainwash constantly resulting in the fallback 'dummy' Skill being used in 1.1
    • Fixed the camera jittering in some occasions, it should look a lot more fluid now.
    • Fixed a specific Challenge Battle not saving completion.
    • You can no longer set Enter as any of your keys in the menu and get softlocked.
    • Fixed status condition effects not playing sounds when they should.
    • Fixed Baton Pass' screen overlay not going away until the next turn started.

If you're having issues with Chrome reporting the download as a virus, try getting the files from the Dropbox mirror on the OP instead.

Wow, this mod is quite amazing! This is something that my friends and I will be spending quite a lot of time on, that's for sure!

We did discover one bug, however. (This was on 1.1, haven't tried to reproduce it on 1.2 yet.)

We had completed the Tutorial, and then without exiting the game proper we switched from Software to OpenGL and went to play online together.

Once we were in Tartarus, the Persona UI simply disappeared, particularly in battle. We could select things still, but the menus and commands were invisible for all of us.

I managed to fix it for myself by exiting the game after switching between Software and OpenGL modes, and then starting the game up again. The crucial step is exiting the game first it seems; my friends swapped back to Software without exiting the game after that netplay attempt and the UI was still invisible for them while it showed up for me. Only after exiting the game and starting it again did the UI appear for them too.

how do i fix this?
srb20159.png

Also, will you please add Fang in? Feels odd(and it kinda hurts for those like myself who main him) to not have him in despite him being in base game and being the only base roster character to not be brought in. Plus it'd round out the roster to an even 10.

Love this game!

I love this! 2 of my favorite game series are Persona and Sonic and having both combined is like Heaven! I'd really like to see Victory Animations. Also during a battle, the enemy kinda blocks the view when you're healing your teammates. Might need to fix that. But overall, the game is excellent!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back